Starfinder Playlist

Is there a way to make modules?

As I am working on my own Campaign and I am writing things so I don't have to rewrite them ex: like trap triggers and trap effects. But how do I remove these from one campaign to put into another so I don't have to rewrite them again in a new campaign. When I made them I did it under the story tab. but then I though there has to be a way to make a module because there is lots of them out there. Can we create our own module? So that the things we write could be transfer across all of our campaigns. Or is there a way we can move parts of one campaign to another like what is in our story tab or templets or tables?

Yes. Type /export in chat and press return. Fill out the dialog; select what you want to export (either by category or dragging specific things into the dialog) and press export. See 'Exporting to a module' here for full details https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l-Video-Series
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Also see the link in my signature for some best practices. It will help you avoid common issues.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Also, if you press the library button at the bottom of the library window is an "Export" button that has the same effect as typing /export

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

If you're using a game based on Core RPG, I can recommend the author extension. It lets you do reference manuals with very little extra work.

Thread Information