DICE PACKS BUNDLE

How to setup setting rules within an extension?

Hi:

Is it possible to set "Setting Rules (GM)" within an extension? (I guess using a lua script)

Conviction
    Damage Cap
    Gritty Damage
    No Power Points
    Skill Specialization
    Unarmored Hero

Not sure what you are trying to accomplish here. Are you looking to just preset them to a specific value? I'm not sure what is to be gained by doing that. Certainly the effort of setting them manually at the start of a new campaign isn't worth the effort of coding an extension. Are you looking to make them unchangeable via the Options menu once they are set? Again, not sure why this is something you'd feel the need to do.

Quote Originally Posted by mac40k View Post
    Not sure what you are trying to accomplish here. Are you looking to just preset them to a specific value? I'm not sure what is to be gained by doing that. Certainly the effort of setting them manually at the start of a new campaign isn't worth the effort of coding an extension. Are you looking to make them unchangeable via the Options menu once they are set? Again, not sure why this is something you'd feel the need to do.
    I have an extension for Ultima Forsan, where I setup custom Arcane Backgrounds and decals/background/icons.

I always use the same Setting Rules for Ultima Forsan, so everytime I create a campaign for UF and activate the extension I'd like the extension to set the setting rules I use with UF, lets say no power points and conviction to TRUE.

Thread Information