STAR TREK 2d20

Movement Tracking

Looking at a bunch of videos for different rules sets with FGU, I notice a lot of them have a movement "tracker" as it were. (Basically players drag their tokens to their desired destination, GM approves the move or interrupts it with an AoO).

Is this functionality that will eventually coming to the PF2 ruleset?

Not in a panic about it, just curious if its in the pipeline or not.

Thanks to everyone for the hard work and help on this program. It's been an amazing tool so far.

It already has it You just have to turn it on. Right Click on any Player token on the map and select Lock Token. The GM with now have to approve a move.
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Unless it was recently added, FGU does not yet have token locking implemented. What you have seen were players using FG Classic.

- Robert

As mentioned above, FGU doesn't currently have token locking and movement approval that FGC has. This is a core application feature, not specific to a ruleset.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Why are player not allowed to track movement via CTRL-drag when tockens are unlocked? This is how the GM can do it with unlocked tockens.

Quote Originally Posted by rhammer2 View Post
    Unless it was recently added, FGU does not yet have token locking implemented. What you have seen were players using FG Classic.

- Robert
    Huh... well there ya go. Seems an odd thing to leave out. Yep still on the FGC here. Will move over to FGU one day
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    Why are player not allowed to track movement via CTRL-drag when tockens are unlocked? This is how the GM can do it with unlocked tockens.
    The GM can't do this with unlocked tokens. The GM uses ctrl+drag when tokens are locked to show the token path.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Just curious, do you have any idea when the lock tokens will be implemented? I am in no ways a programmer and ill not pretend to say oh bruh its easy?!?! But man. Coming from FG classic as a player and going to Unity as a GM, its one of the best missing features lol

Thread Information