DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Selective Sharing items

Other than dragging the object and dropping it on the character's icon in the upper left (when they are logged in) is there a way to assign a handout/image to only a single character?

Xargun

There's nothing built into the current UI to share other than by dropping on the character portrait while they are connected.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    There's nothing built into the current UI to share other than by dropping on the character portrait while they are connected.

Regards,
    JPG
    So, no, but yes that way works.

Actually, you could also localhost log in as the player, select the character and drag and drop to portrait. That simulates them being online while they aren't.
    Last edited by esmdev; August 2nd, 2020 at 01:01.

ohh thats a neat trick, I approve this message,
    Ultimate License, Classic & Unity, Currently Running Fortnightly, 5E Land of Fate, 5E Vale of Shadows, 5E Pages of Darkness, 5E Izramurs lingering Gift, 5E Jotunhammer, 5E Terror Loch Tower, 5E Spellbinder, MGT2 Pirates of Drinax, 5E Storm Giants Thunder, 5E Winters Curse, 5E Catacombes of Sunless Sorrows

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    So, no, but yes that way works.

Actually, you could also localhost log in as the player, select the character and drag and drop to portrait. That simulates them being online while they aren't.
    I thought about doing that but wont I have to break the 'ownership' of the character to do it ?

Xargun

Quote Originally Posted by Xargun View Post
    I thought about doing that but wont I have to break the 'ownership' of the character to do it ?

Xargun
    In classic you can simply log in as the player in question from the localhost. I'm not sure if it possible in Unity since the player login system isn't as flexible.

Thread Information