STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

how to import images for use in a campaign?

So I can follow the instructions for FGU but there is no "import" button in the images area.

Anyone give me a prompt on how to import images for use as tokens and maps?

yeah i did that but no "import" button is showing up...

Please provide a screenshot of the images window opened from the right hand sidebar. This will help us to identify the issue.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

see file linked

should be an "import" button I believe, but none visible

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bhdjxwsna9...%20PM.png?dl=0

That looks like you’re using FG Classic.

Click the folder button, this will open a file explorer window in the campaign images directory. Copy image files you want to use in the campaign into this directory. They will then appear in the campaign images list.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

definitely FGU.

ok will try what you note regarding copying images into the folder that pops up in the OS

BTW Newcastle? That's where I grew up!

Quote Originally Posted by adzling View Post
    That's where I grew up!
    Me too! Gosforth.

Jesmond.

BTW have you actually loaded up and opened/ worked with this Traveller mod in FGU?

Jesmond.
    Cool. I used to deliver newspapers round there.

BTW have you actually loaded up and opened/ worked with this Traveller mod in FGU?
    Nope. I don't own it.

Thread Information