5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

[BUG] No tokens for Out of the Abyss

I have the adventure module loaded, and can see maps and story entries and all that just fine, but when I go to the asset folder and open the D&D Out of the Abyss--Campaign folder, there are no tokens in there. Just to double check, I opened the token sack in FGC and there definitely should be campaign tokens available, but they don't seem to be loading in Unity.

I'm not seeing this. Please try deleting the file WOTC5EOOTA.dat in the vault directory in FG Data and then update FG
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I did that and I'm still getting this.

tokens share.png

Just tried this and have the same issue. Deleted WOTC5EOOTA.dat and updated. This is a FGC campaing originally if that's any clue into what could be wrong?
    OOTA Tokens 2020-08-03 130621.png

Are you seeing the tokens on the NPC's? Are you using any extensions? Do the tokens appear in a new campaign without extensions?

I can't see where there might be an issue. I'll need to ask the devs to have a look.
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; August 3rd, 2020 at 13:51.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

If you navigate within token Assets to "D&D Out of the Abyss" -> "campaign" then there are no tokens (left hand side of image below). But if you search for "abyss" at the top level - and double-click on the token bag for "D&D Out of the Abyss" then the tokens are there (right-hand side of image below.

The only difference I can see is the lower case "c" in campaign being the one that has the tokens, the upper case "C" doesn't. Doing a quick test - the same thing happens for Legacy of the Crystal Shard.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Trenloe; August 3rd, 2020 at 14:29.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Interesting; I just did a search. I didn't try the navigation thing since it would take too long

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Interesting; I just did a search. I didn't try the navigation thing since it would take too long
    I've edited my post - looks like a case issue with the "c" in campaign.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    I've edited my post - looks like a case issue with the "c" in campaign.
    Hmm, curiouser and curiouser.

Found the issue. I'll get it fixed in next release.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information