DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    made me smile to see the response that this thread got. Looking like Thursday's is going to be the best option for everyone so far. I am thinking that i would run a one off like Fall of Plaugestone to begin with. Once that's finished and the group seem to be jiving, i would move into some custom adventures that would likely be part of a wider campaign if everyone wanted to stay on board. Next question in my mind is, when would work for a session zero? I like having a session zero, for meeting and greeting, as well as character creation or tweeking (so the party dynamics can be taken into account). Also, if you all want, i am fine with creating characters for everyone if they want.

Looking forward to it.

I can make that work every week and possibly check with ether if the two friends I duo with if you'd like.

As for the rest of this any time works for me though I'd like to use discord to talk if we can. Also, are we using the APG as well? Or just the stuff that came out before? (Seeing as the book is 2 days old.)

I am fine using the APG, i have the modules for it in FGU. If the consensus is to not use it, i am fine with that as well.

A zero session to meet and build characters for a couple hours sounds good. I would be open for an evening after work later in the week (Wed / Thu after ~5:30pm CST), or any time next weekend would be open.

In the meantime, as we think of possible characters, are there any general parameters you'd like us to follow? It looks like Fall of Plaguestone is a 1st level start, so that keeps things simple. My top choices are usually the classic types, wizard, cleric, fighter, rogue -- so if anyone else has a favorite or gets an idea early, I can fill out the party.

Sounds like we'll have a swashbuckler and a cleric in the group as things sit currently. One thing to think of would be a bit of a back story for your character for why they would be on the caravan to Etran's Folly (The town in Fall of Plaugestone), i should mention that there are some backgrounds in the Adventure module that make that easier if you are so inclined.

I'm interested in playing some Pathfinder 2e if you guys aren't full or too big already; Thursday's all good for me as well.

A game zero sounds like a great idea, Pathfinder is something I don't have much experience with but from what I've seen I can manage the backstory for a character with out to much issue.

I would be interested as well in playing a Wednesday or Thursday night game of Pathfinder 2e
    Last edited by TigerPisces; August 9th, 2020 at 00:13.

Not sure if your looking for players still now that it’s almost been a whole year since this post, but I’m new to fantasy grounds and ran a couple one shots and a small module on pathfinder 2E so I have a little experience and can play any types of roles your group needs. I have the core rule book and advanced players guide so I can play just about any class needed as well. It might take a minute or two to get used to FGU and how it runs but if your patient with getting started I’d be down for the long haul!

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Sposeto View Post
    Not sure if your looking for players still now that it’s almost been a whole year since this post, but I’m new to fantasy grounds and ran a couple one shots and a small module on pathfinder 2E so I have a little experience and can play any types of roles your group needs. I have the core rule book and advanced players guide so I can play just about any class needed as well. It might take a minute or two to get used to FGU and how it runs but if your patient with getting started I’d be down for the long haul!
    Sorry, i've filled all the player positions. I'll keep you in mind however if i end up starting a second game.

Thread Information