DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

LFG - Looking to connect

FG License: FGU Ultimate
    Game System: Pathfinder 2nd

Time Zone: CST
    Day of week and time: Pretty much anytime, however i sometimes have my daughters on the weekends (Friday to Monday, every second or so weekend), so mid week is the most solid time. Time of day doesn't matter much, as i don't work.
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Would be great to get something going once a week, for at least a full module or even longer.

Text or Voice: Voice preferred, but i can make text work.
    Voice software used: Discord, steam chat, google hangouts

Basically i am looking to find either a pathfinder 2nd edition game to join, or if there is interest, i would consider running a game where i GM. As i said above, i have FGU ultimate and have all the Pathfinder 2nd edition books that are currently out at the moment (both in print and in FGU). I am still pretty new to FG however, i have been learning as much as i can and feel that i can likely handle running a game with players who could be patient and grit they're teeth for the first bit. I am 37, so adult themes aren't a problem. I do have a RW friend who might be able to join, especially if i am going to host with my ultimate license as he's on disability and can't spend the cash right now on luxury such as FG.

I do have many of the star finder books as well, however i have next to no experience in the system, so someone would likely have to hand hold me a bit in the beginning if we were to play Starfinder.

Looking forward to seeing who out there i can meet and game with.

Thanks.

It looks like we'd have a compatible morning timing on alternating weeks. And a similar learning curve for FG.

yeah mornings would likely work for me, what time were you hoping for?

I'm open for play times 06:00 to 20:00 Fri, Sat, or Sun, central US. Possibly alternating Thursdays (this one, the next open would be Aug 13 and so on).

It wouldn't have to be morning, that was just the unexpected overlap.

ok, i could likely make times during that time frame work. I assume that you are wanting to be a player and not a GM? I'm ok being a GM, just want to clarify.

Player, yeah.

Some day down the road I'd try my hand behind the screen again, but not yet.

understandable. i've actually had someone PM me last night, said that they would be interested in playing as well. However they have better availability mid week, but it sounds like a Thursday play time, might be possible (after noon). Would that jive for you?

I'm available for Thursdays as well. I have experience in 5E and with FTG. If you are looking for another player I'm your guy. I'm a mature player and totally understanding of a new GM as I'm also looking to become one shortly myself so get the hesitation. Look forward to a Pathfinder adventure if that is on deck since I've never played that before.

I’d love to join if you’d have me. I’m actually currently running a game so I don’t think I’d be able to DM with how much work I’ve been needing to put into that game to keep it focused, but I’d really appreciate the chance to play if you’d have me.

Yeah, every other Thursday I should be able to. The next open one would be Aug 13th though.

Thread Information