FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Looking for players for LMoP.

I am going to run LMoP and looking for a party of adventurers to join in the fun. The characters will start off on level 1 and we are using PHB for class/race. I am looking for a well rounded party with a warrior type, healer type, and either mage or rogue type. If you are interested in learning more sent me a message.

Thanks,
    John

You did not list a time or day or time zone that would help are you FGC or FGU?

You might want to look at this template which is good for detailing what you are offering and when: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Game-Listings Used by DM's looking for players.

I would be interested depending on when. I would prefer to use FGC, but it isn't a deal breaker.

Indeed this is intriguing. A timezone and days to play would indeed be helpful as someone pointed out. Spelling out what the acronym LMOP is also a benefit (for me at least as I'm not familiar) at least once so there is no misunderstanding.

I am looking forward to see how this LFG goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostrazor1334 View Post
    Indeed this is intriguing. A timezone and days to play would indeed be helpful as someone pointed out. Spelling out what the acronym LMOP is also a benefit (for me at least as I'm not familiar) at least once so there is no misunderstanding.

I am looking forward to see how this LFG goes.
    Lost Mine of Phandelver is a good introductory adventure for D&D. I ran it recently with a group on Roll20, and once Unity comes to steam, I'll put together a new FGU group and run it again.

it will be FGC as I feel unity is still a bit buggy. I also haven't set a day or time in stone yet. I am looking at 6 or 7 EST on Mondays

Monday works for me. And you said straight phb, no Xanathar's or anything? Also, standard point buy or array, or rolling for stats?

yup straight PHB and 27 point buy, we may add Xanathars after folks get more comfortable with their characters

Cool. Are you wanting to start tomorrow or the following Monday? I think I'll build a v.human monk. He can cover the "warrior" role.
    Last edited by Phithis; August 3rd, 2020 at 06:30.

Thread Information