Starfinder Playlist

LFP: In-Progress Descent into Avernus - Saturdays 10:00 -> 14:00 UTC

FG License: GM has Ultimate
    Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: UTC (does not move for DST changes)
    Day of week and time: Saturday 10:00
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 hours, weekly
    Term: Until we clear DiA - currently in Chapter 3, probably a few more months

Text or Voice: Voice only, no video
    Voice software used: Skype (we have a player in China and it's the only thing that works for him)
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: Hard to say, I think we do more roleplaying than combat
    Number of Players in game & needed: We have 3 players and are looking for 2 more - one current player needs to decrease their frequency and will likely alternate weeks from here. Currently have Human Battle Master/Celestial Warlock (Hand Crossbow build), High Elf Diviner and Tortle Open Hand
    Character starting level & equipment: Party is currently level 8, soon to be level 9.
    Character restrictions: SCAG/Xanathars/Tashas/Volos/Mordenkainens/Van Richtens are all allowed - please keep it Forgotten Realms appropriate, no Ravnica/Theros/Wildemount etc - no vHuman or custom lineage - Rolled stats but you can take standard array plus a feat if you don't like your rolls

Details of your scenario:

This is for anyone who was in a DiA campaign that fell apart early and wants to finish, or who just wants to get straight into cruising around hell

Players all get along very well, but the characters are allies of convenience that argue frequently (Wizard in particular holds the rest of the party in complete disregard). Sessions are full of memes and the humour is sometimes immature, I don't pull my punches with the darker tones of the campaign either - DiA is all about what you're willing to turn a blind eye to for the greater good.

We're not looking for optimal play (see Fighter/Warlock), just people who appreciate memes, morally grey scenarios and the odd **** joke here and there.

While characters may trash talk each other, I expect players to treat other players with respect and have a zero tolerance policy on bigotry at my table

How to join - I'd rather not put my skype here publicly, does this place have a private message function? If yes use that, otherwise reply here and we'll work something else out
    Last edited by Mordax Praetorian; October 2nd, 2021 at 17:08.

This is now closed
    We could take an extra if someone really wants in though

Thread Information