5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Running Curse of Strahd need another player

I'm am running 5e dnd curse of strahd module. We are about 3 sessions in and I have a player who is not able to continue. I need one more player. Possibly 2.
    I want someone familiar with fantasy grounds unity and is mature. No kids.
    Our sessions usually take place on friday night or saturday night for about 3 hours at 6pm central time.
    We use discord for voice and FGU as our tabletop.

Hello I would love to be in this campaign. I'm 35 and have experience with DND both tabletop and fantasy grounds although I haven't played in awhile. Friday or Saturdays are definitely doable with Saturdays being preferable, pretty flexible. I would love to play psionic monk. I do have discord and also a mic if needed. Really want to character develop. I hope you consider me.

I would love to have joined this as a player or applied as a player as I currently GM (2) 5e games on sat and sun at 7pm cst. I could play on fridays. I am familiar with FG (I have the ultimate license). I also have created 2 mods for my group on sunday. Have some code effect coding, I just taught myself how to do effects for lycanthropy and shapeshifting which allows the character stats to actually change on the sheet. Learned how to add environmental effects to maps. Unfortunately Smiteworks does not allow sound even though you could use syrinscape and pay a monthly fee. There are several other software but they are highly dependent on using youtube. FGU program unfortunately has a high memory leak and thus running sound programs on your pc is not conducive to the game as freezing and crashes have a tendency to occur.

If you are playing on friday I can do friday at 6pm cst.

I am free on Saturdays, let me know if you need anyone else?

I'd love to play; I'm in my late 40s and have a full Unity license. I played D&D 2e a bit a long time ago, but I'm looking to spin up my knowledge of 5e and I love the Ravenloft setting. I'm free either of those days.

Thanks!
    Parzival

Quote Originally Posted by luketbro91 View Post
    I'm am running 5e dnd curse of strahd module. We are about 3 sessions in and I have a player who is not able to continue. I need one more player. Possibly 2.
    I want someone familiar with fantasy grounds unity and is mature. No kids.
    Our sessions usually take place on friday night or saturday night for about 3 hours at 6pm central time.
    We use discord for voice and FGU as our tabletop.

Hey, uhh, I'm not sure if I would qualify -- I'm 14 BUT I feel that I am pretty mature. I also am pretty familiar with Fantasy Grounds, having used it to DM multiple games. I am usually DM, and would love it if you could invite me to join your game. Trust me, amongst kids my own age, I'm a saint when it comes to maturity. No "that's what she said" jokes from me. I also use FGU and have a discord account. I'm very familiar with D&D Fifth edition as well -- I've been playing since I was 8, and have been DMing since I was 10. One last thing -- I totally understand if you do not want me to join your game -- I am (technically) still a kid, so I won't have any hard feelings. But, if you do want me to join your game, my discord is "Ethanos#0773."
    Thanks,
    Ethan Hofer

I assume this is no longer active, but if not I'd be interested.

Hello,

I am looking to join. DM for over 2 years, dnd player for over 20. 34 years old, new to fantasy grounds but looking to run a campaign myself in the near future. Currently on travel for work and am looking for something to pass the time. Let me know.

Hello is this still going on?

Thread Information