5E Character Create Playlist

Token Rings for Monsters by CR

I've put together a set of token rings for D&D monsters in Fantasy Grounds/Fantasy Grounds Unity. These may be a bit more work than required, but I made a different ring for each challenge rating, so the players will naturally see different ring designs for the monsters they encounter. In general, the enemy rings are red. Silver claw for gemstones (jewel mounts) from Jojo (jojo-ojoj) on Deviantart. I recolored the silver claws to be copper (low level), bronze (1-10), Silver (11-20), and gold (21-30). CC 3.0

https://imgur.com/gallery/r8QDnyD
    Last edited by pdzoch; August 2nd, 2020 at 00:32. Reason: Updated Links

Very cool. I wonder if it would be possible to code an extension to automatically place these around monster tokens... definitely beyond my skills, but these are cool and I might try to incorporate them in my next homebrew campaign.

An extension would be a great idea to better apply these to the tokens in the game. Currently, I am manually making each of these for my monster tokens. I already do this for each of my player tokens -- they each get unique designs. I tend to designate a period during the week to manage my campaign and design adventures. Applying the new token rings is just part of the process.

Thread Information