STAR TREK 2d20
Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last
    There's a minor issue holding things up there, but the guide has been built. Once it's sorted out, it should be in everyone's hands who wants it soon after.

Also: I dove into LOS for Unity this weekend and completed all the maps for the first in the series. It should hit the test server this week and go live next week if all goes well. I am hoping I can do a quick turn-around on the second in the series and perhaps have both ready for next week's update, but at worst, for those playing on the Unity side that are interested in Line of Sight, they should be available soon and for all products going forward.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    There's a minor issue holding things up there, but the guide has been built. Once it's sorted out, it should be in everyone's hands who wants it soon after.
    Thanks a lot for the info and the quick reply! Keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    That's on me. The attacks are in there, but the format for having them displayed wasn't done correctly. Oops. You'd think after doing 600+ creatures, I'd be immune to human error, but apparently not.

I'll get it updated right away and Trenloe is aware of the immune issue which will be fixed eventually, but I think you've overstated the problem. On the Combat Tracker you'll see IMMUNE: critical, and that will correctly remove critical damage (but not the base damage). To solve the slashing problem, go into the effects of the creature(s) and remove IMMUNE: slashing entry and they'll be good to go. Not ideal, but it'll get you through until a more permanent fix addresses the problem.

Thanks for reporting! I appreciate finding these issues so that can be addressed.
    Worry not! I detected this pretty soon and removed the IMMUNE: slashing on the combat tracker. A little bummer that I had to do it 8 times (adjustment for more players) during combat, but it falls very short of having to do it 600+ times with annoying people complaining at every step of it.

Thanks for the effort and really looking forward for the next volumes and automations on every bestiary!

I believe the 2nd will come out this next Tuesday. Both the first and the second should also feature Line of Sight updates on all the maps. There are also a few minor fixes to those listed creatures that have additional attacks hidden from view.

Also, I submitted the Player's Guide today for review. Not sure if it got in under the wire in time for next week. It might make it in, too.

The second AP in the series has a very complex map that was a beast to add LOS to. GMs in Unity will see what I mean when they get to it. Unity is still in Beta, but will be interested in hearing from those who use LOS as to whether or not my "solution" worked for them.

Beyond that, keep giving feedback and enjoy!
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Thanks for making the Player's Guide available, we were looking forward to it !!!

Player's Guide seems to be available now.

I'm wondering one thing, though: Why does the module "AoE 1 Players Resources" have the Bestiary 1 cover?

Quote Originally Posted by Zaister View Post
    Player's Guide seems to be available now.

I'm wondering one thing, though: Why does the module "AoE 1 Players Resources" have the Bestiary 1 cover?
    Whoops... lol... uh... yeah... you see what I had to deal with? Those creatures were hard to tame.

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information