STAR TREK 2d20
Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last
    I am with you on this, good decisions and thanks for the hard work!

Since I started this thread I wanted to say a thank you from the bottom of my heart for your work on this! It came out just in time for me as I had just finished Part 1 with a couple of groups and this will save me from building everything else myself. Kudos!

Another little sneak preview this time of the 2nd in the series. It's essentially finished, but I am pretty cautious about making sure I've double- and triple-checked everything to make sure all links, images, and details are on point. Expect it sooner rather than later, though!

Attached Images Attached Images
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

It is awesome;
    I'm still waiting for the backgrounds to upload my group sheets to Fantasy Grounds and LOS be active.
    Thanks for everything.

Why are there no walls on the map or LoS? is that something I have to activate somehow?

Quote Originally Posted by danbala View Post
    Why are there no walls on the map or LoS?
    They haven't been added. Only products in the FG store with the LoS graphic contain line of sight definitions. I know the converter is working on adding these to some maps, but I don't know if/when this would be updated to the product.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

There are 2 MAJOR problems that I've found on a session yesterday (using FGU). There could be more, since I started using the module only on this chapter (and part of 3), but yesterday was basically the lower part of the Dreaming Palace, Chapter 4. SPOILERS AHEAD

1) The Shredskins are listed as IMMUNE to slashing, but it is exactly the opposite. They are immune to critical damage, EXCEPT when hit by slashing. Probably there is no automation for that, but the IMMUNE:slashing shouldn't be there, at least.
    2) Pratchett's entry lists only the cane sheath attack, it is missing the blade proper.

I believe that the Pickled punks are also listing only one attack, but I am unsure of which one, since this only raised my eyebrows when I saw the immunity trait on the shredskins (a encounter which happens after the pickled punks). I mean, when I spend a fairly good amount of money on a professionally made module, I trust that everything is alright. If I have to double check something that, theoretically, is already double-checked, what is the point, right? I loved the automations, and the whole thing is a time saver, but really, really hoping that the second book comes a little better.

Thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by rgtschope View Post
    There are 2 MAJOR problems that I've found on a session yesterday (using FGU). There could be more, since I started using the module only on this chapter (and part of 3), but yesterday was basically the lower part of the Dreaming Palace, Chapter 4. SPOILERS AHEAD

1) The Shredskins are listed as IMMUNE to slashing, but it is exactly the opposite. They are immune to critical damage, EXCEPT when hit by slashing. Probably there is no automation for that, but the IMMUNE:slashing shouldn't be there, at least.
    2) Pratchett's entry lists only the cane sheath attack, it is missing the blade proper.

I believe that the Pickled punks are also listing only one attack, but I am unsure of which one, since this only raised my eyebrows when I saw the immunity trait on the shredskins (a encounter which happens after the pickled punks). I mean, when I spend a fairly good amount of money on a professionally made module, I trust that everything is alright. If I have to double check something that, theoretically, is already double-checked, what is the point, right? I loved the automations, and the whole thing is a time saver, but really, really hoping that the second book comes a little better.

Thanks a lot!
    Thanks for reporting these two/three NPC statblock issues. We appreciate any issues being raised so that we can address them where possible.

Some further info:
    1) This is a known issue with the ruleset. Logged as RS2.095.
    2) I'll leave the product converter to comment on the other issues.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by rgtschope View Post

Thanks a lot!
    That's on me. The attacks are in there, but the format for having them displayed wasn't done correctly. Oops. You'd think after doing 600+ creatures, I'd be immune to human error, but apparently not.

I'll get it updated right away and Trenloe is aware of the immune issue which will be fixed eventually, but I think you've overstated the problem. On the Combat Tracker you'll see IMMUNE: critical, and that will correctly remove critical damage (but not the base damage). To solve the slashing problem, go into the effects of the creature(s) and remove IMMUNE: slashing entry and they'll be good to go. Not ideal, but it'll get you through until a more permanent fix addresses the problem.

Thanks for reporting! I appreciate finding these issues so that can be addressed.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Sorry to bother, but do you have any update on the Player's Guide? Is it coming soon? Thanks for your feedback!

Thread Information