FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
    Very nice, thank you!

Since the list of "publishes" material will grow longer and longer and can easily be found in the store, maybe only list stuff that is not published yet?
    Last edited by Weissrolf; September 4th, 2020 at 14:34.

The first of the Agents of Edgewatch (Devil at the Dreaming Palace) is heading to review.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    Very nice, thank you!

Since the list of "publishes" material will grow longer and longer and can easily be found in the store, maybe only list stuff that is not published yet?
    I disagree; searching the store can be a bit of a pain, since you can only see so many products per page. Having a list that can easily be text searched for specific products is incredibly helpful, as is the organization Trenloe has put in where everything is grouped by category.

Much more convenient than searching the store.

Teaser...

Just a little teaser to let you know what's coming...

Attached Images Attached Images
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    Just a little teaser to let you know what's coming...
    Yay! My group and I are waiting for the module to be released to start playing this adventure path. Can we arrange the first episode for next week? Pretty please?

I will be picking it up when it releases.

Great news! Thanks for keeping us updated.

It should be *coming soon*

Also of interest, I am well on my way through the 2nd in the series so there won't be a long wait this time for that to hit review and the rest of the series to follow as appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    It should be *coming soon*

Also of interest, I am well on my way through the 2nd in the series so there won't be a long wait this time for that to hit review and the rest of the series to follow as appropriate.
    Coool, I will purchase! I had to put the first one in by hand, but I dont mind...

Annotation 2020-09-07 072611.png
    Last edited by Willot; September 10th, 2020 at 09:00.
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

It's finally out! Check it here!

Thread Information