DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
    Do you have a general sense of how long it should be? Are we talking days, weeks or months?

Not days. I promise you, we are working hard on getting the first one ready and it's quite a ways along now. However, even when it's complete, there's still a review process to go through which has no fixed timeframe and depends on a lot of factors. I wish I could be more specific, but it's just not possible.

On the bright side, the work going into the process of creating this first one will make the release of the future AP modules so much easier so the delay now will eventually results in much quicker turnaround in the next in the series and beyond.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Ok. Thanks for the response. I'll let my group know that its still a few weeks away.

I will say that this led me to taking my first crack at designing the module myself from the PDF and Fantasy Grounds is a genuine pleasure to work with, most of all with the drag and drop resources that SR has already provided us. My gratitude is immense for the work you did on that.

All that being said, my hacked together version will not be anywhere near as good as the one I look forward to purchasing, so please keep at it! Haha I know many folks who work for Paizo so if the review process gets bogged down I would be happy to beg and plead for an expedited process if needed. Assuming that is who needs to approve it.

I will start game-mastering AoA on September 14th (likely starting properly on 28th). Hoping to get my hands on the module in time to save some extra work. In any case, my money is already in your pocket.

Would it make sense to create a thread that shows the status of work on PF2 products, similar to this thread about Starfinder?

Quote Originally Posted by Zaister View Post
    Would it make sense to create a thread that shows the status of work on PF2 products, similar to this thread about Starfinder?
    I've thought about it, but I don't have clear visibility across all of the development team. SmiteWorks have a little better visibility, but traditionally don't do this type of thing. Plus, due to the "black hole" of the SmiteWorks/Paizo review, you'd never get confirmed release dates - so questions like those raised in this thread would still occur. I'm not saying it's a bad idea, I just don't like spending time chasing down other developers (and SmiteWorks) to try to get even basic information to keep a thread vaguely up to date, time I'd rather spend on product development and community dev assistance. But, hey, I may end up doing it anyway, and just linking to it when people ask about products! I do like a good link...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Having thought about it, and had my morning coffee, I'm going to work on doing a list...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Starting to put one together...

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...version-Status

This is very much a work in progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Starting to put one together...

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...version-Status

This is very much a work in progress.
    Excellent! Thank you.

Thread Information