STAR TREK 2d20
Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by dsaraujo View Post
    Shouldn't the subcategory (<subtype>) of Fearsome Rune to be "Weapon Property" instead of "Rune"?
    Yep, it should be. There's a few more runes in there (weapon and armor property runes) that aren't correctly sub-categorized. Thanks for pointing that out.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blistering Invective is missing the 2d6 fire persistent damage.

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    Blistering Invective is missing the 2d6 fire persistent damage.
    Thanks for reporting the issue. It's on the list, as part of the future actions updates, to add spell actions to the APG spells. At the moment it's relying on the not so reliable auto parsing of spell descriptions - which doesn't detect persistent damage. I'm afraid that until the actions are hard coded in the APG spells it will have to be manually added in after applying the spell to a PC/NPC.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

The Victory Plate and Greater Victory Plate are not coded as armor. The regular version is equivalent to +1 resilient full plate and the greater version is equivalent to +2 resilient full plate. The don't improve your AC when equipped or boost your saves etc.

Quote Originally Posted by danman71 View Post
    The Victory Plate and Greater Victory Plate are not coded as armor. The regular version is equivalent to +1 resilient full plate and the greater version is equivalent to +2 resilient full plate. The don't improve your AC when equipped or boost your saves etc.
    Thanks for reporting this. The update required to fix this will be as part of release 19 - where some treasures will be handled more correctly.

Any updates about evil champions?

Quote Originally Posted by ShapKees View Post
    Any updates about evil champions?
    It'll be looked at when data in the APG is updated once Release 19 has been fully released. In the meantime, follow the manual process outlined in post #37.

Any updates on when we can expect Release 19? I know the evil champion stuff has been reported, but am curious as to if there has been any traction. Thanks!
    "You can tell more of a person in an hour of play than a year of conversation" ~Plato

Ultimate License Holder
    50 Fathoms
    Deadlands Reloaded
    Saga of the Goblin Horde
    Savage Worlds

Quote Originally Posted by Will Tomorrow View Post
    Any updates on when we can expect Release 19? I know the evil champion stuff has been reported, but am curious as to if there has been any traction. Thanks!
    Updates on Release 19 are available in the Release 19 information stick thread at the top of this sub-forum. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...rmation-thread

Then any updates for Evil Champions will be in the queue, with priority based on need, targeted updates, whether something's broken and doesn't have a work around, etc., etc..

Thread Information