FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Akirosemora View Post
    The rare background "Amnesiac" glitches and doesn't allow the player or GM to pick ability boosts. Tried multiple times last night and it just gives an error and you can't proceed on the tracker
    Thanks for reporting.

Rare backgrounds are completely outside of the normal background process. I'm working on getting a fix to allow the tracker to progress.

EDIT: The fix is in the SmiteWork system. I'm hoping it's in time to make the queue for update next week, otherwise it will be the week after.
    Last edited by Trenloe; August 7th, 2020 at 15:39.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Heya,

I hope this is the correct place but I sent in a report for a bug with Pathfinder 2.0 character sheets
    The section for Weapon Prof. in the combat page of the character sheet is not programmed in.
    Because of this every weapon has to be manually edited to add in weapon prof. once added to a character.

The support team messaged back that they are on it but just dropping it here as well just in case.
    Also attaching screenshot.
    Missing Weapon Profs.jpg

Yep It is known, it will come in a upcoming update.
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

To be clear, this is not a "bug". This is working as intended in the current ruleset, and has nothing to do with the APG.

Some more info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post535042
    Last edited by Trenloe; August 19th, 2020 at 11:25.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

The Amnesiac background doesn't let you choose any attribute boosts. I'm also not sure how else that might be done.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmadaDM View Post
    The Amnesiac background doesn't let you choose any attribute boosts. I'm also not sure how else that might be done.
    Welcome to the FG forums!

Rare backgrounds are so specific, it's difficult to code for all eventualities.

You can manually add the boosts directly to the ability score using CTRL+Mouse-wheel - the bonus will appear in a bubble. See the "Temporary Modifiers" paragraph in the Number Field section here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...#Number-Fields

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Welcome to the FG forums!

Rare backgrounds are so specific, it's difficult to code for all eventualities.

You can manually add the boosts directly to the ability score using CTRL+Mouse-wheel - the bonus will appear in a bubble. See the "Temporary Modifiers" paragraph in the Number Field section here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...#Number-Fields
    Thank you! That's all I needed!

Feral Child rare background
    "Choose one ability boost. It must be Strength, Dexterity,
    or Constitution."

It does not have a free boost, but the tracker asks for free boost.

Quote Originally Posted by yarnevk View Post
    Feral Child rare background
    "Choose one ability boost. It must be Strength, Dexterity,
    or Constitution."

It does not have a free boost, but the tracker asks for free boost.
    Rare backgrounds are outside of the normal rules for backgrounds. They need to be processed manually. I'll look into better ways of handling this in future, but as rare backgrounds are basically a freeform with any possibility, these will never be covered to the same level that common backgrounds are.

For Feral Child click the "X" button to cancel the free boost selection. If you've already done this, click the ability box after "Free Boost" in the chargen tracker to cycle to a blank.

Reading through the library, found some odd behavior.

Under the "Classes" entry, there's one that says "Classs." When clicked, it opens a blank window, along with the console showing an error. Attached screenshot of relevant stuff.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information