DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibhuk View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean. Where are you filtering by Ancestries and seeing the Versatile Heritages? Do you mean in the character creation wizard when you pick the heritage? I'm trying to filter feats and I don't think the filter for that should be "Versatile Heritage." The filter I would expect would be by the Traits. So I can pick "Aasimar" to see only Aasimar Feats or "Dhampir" to see only Dhampir Feats.
    Ok, I misunderstood what you were asking for. I can see the advantage of having those traits in there.

I would ask for a better dialog to select the filter trait for the feats. The list is getting kind of long for the combo box. Maybe allow us to type into the text box with suggest append from the list. As the list gets real long, I don't want it to be too cumbersome to find what we want.

I got the physical book and was dying to play but my group hasn't been getting together due to the current situation in the world. Seeing that this was now available on Fantasy Grounds has caused my group to now jump into FG's for the first time. I've never ran anything online but so far I'm pumped!!!!!! Thanks for bringing 2E online for us, makes us feel a bit better about now being at Gen Con right now.

That was quick! *Runs off to buy it*

None of the Base Class options are available. Only the new classes are.

For example: Lawful Evil Champions (Tyrants) are not available. Etc.

Quote Originally Posted by tedrion View Post
    None of the Base Class options are available. Only the new classes are.

For example: Lawful Evil Champions (Tyrants) are not available. Etc.
    The evil champions option has to be handled manually at present. Details on how to manually create an evil champion available here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post641180

The other base class options added in the Advanced Player's Guide should be available in a selection window. This requires you to have the most recent version of the Core Rules DLC - assuming you own this, you should have downloaded the latest update when downloading the APG.

For example, when adding a rogue from the Core Rules DLC, you get a selection window with the two new Rogue Rackets and the existing Rogue Rackets from the Core Rules:

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Trenloe; February 22nd, 2022 at 15:01.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Ibhuk View Post
    Many of the New Ancestry Feats for the Versatile Heritages don't seem to have the Traits tagged correctly. I can't filter by Aasimar or Tiefling and instead see them if I choose (Empty).
    Thanks for reporting. Logged as RS2.101 - and fixed in the next release of the ruleset.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Farnaby View Post
    So freshly purchased and I noticed that when clicking on the module in the library there is a submenu under Classes called Classs.
    This opens a blank window with no title and I get an error in the log file. See attached screenshots.
    Thanks for reporting. This effects the Core Rules module as well. I'll look to get it fixed in a future release.

The New Versatile Heritages don't load if you choose the shoony ancestry. Only half elf and half orc show.

Quote Originally Posted by StevenP View Post
    The New Versatile Heritages don't load if you choose the shoony ancestry. Only half elf and half orc show.
    They show for me OK - make sure you have the Advanced Player's Guide module loaded - you'll only see the versatile heritages from loaded modules. It sounds like you had the Core Rules module loaded, but not the APG.

The rare background "Amnesiac" glitches and doesn't allow the player or GM to pick ability boosts. Tried multiple times last night and it just gives an error and you can't proceed on the tracker

Thread Information