FG License: I only have the free demo version
Time Zone:Eastern Standard (New York)
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I am available bi-weekly every day except for Thursday night, Saturday, and Sunday Morning
Term: Mainly looking for a group to play long term with, but open for one-shots or modules as well.
Voice: I can voice and I can download both the unity version and the classic version

Game System Preferred: D&D (Preferably 5E) and Pathfinder
Game System Experience: 5E, Pathfinder Second Edition
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Not much, I have messed around in the unity version a little bit.

Character Type Preferred: Cleric, Paladin, Druid, Wizard, Sorcerer, Rogue, Ranger
About me: I enjoy both role-playing and combat. I like a nice balance between the two, perhaps with a little more focus on combat. Puzzles are always fun. I am pretty easy-going and just enjoy the chance to tell a story together. I also like seeing what people can do with their characters and the way they get immersed into them. I value not being obscene to anyone in a game, at the end of the day we should all just be here to have fun. I do enjoy a good silly conversation now and again, but I prefer to stay focused on the game so that the experience can be as enjoyable as possible for everyone.