DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Paizo - Smiteworks Sync Discount Not Working - Advanced Players Guide

Not sure if this is the right place to put this, but I can't get the discount for the Advanced Players Guide to work. I've purchased the pdf version from Paizo, but Smiteworks is still charging me the full $49.99. Both accounts have been synced with each other, and my Smiteworks account is showing the purchase of the pdf when I click the "Retrieve Paizo.com Purchases." I've also desynced my accounts and resynced.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Welcome to the FG forums!

The best place to report issues with Pathfinder 2.0 is in the Pathfinder 2.0 sub forum.

The sync was corrected only a few minutes ago. Please remove the APG from your cart, do another Paizo sync and then add to your cart and see if that works.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Yep! It works now. Thanks for the quick response! I didn't realize I was so early in the process.

Thread Information