FG Spreadshirt Swag

Problem choosing subclass on home brew class.

FGC
    5E Ruleset

I'm trying to enter a new class one of my players wants to play for our current campaign. I have added several classes/sub-classes to my FG and never had an issue. However, when I was making a trial character to test if the sub-class selection was working, it brought up the sub-classes for the class I was working on AND the sub-classes for the Wizard class. See the image below.

How can I fix this?

Truth in Reporting Issues:
    1. I have manually entered my own Players Handbook, Dungeon Masters Guide and Monster Manual. The only item loaded is my PHB.
    2. All of the other classes/sub-classes are working fine--no issues.
    3. I have only entered the core class features. I have not entered the sub-class features. I simply wanted to test the choice before proceeding. I've never had an issue doing it this way before and as you can see from the screen cap, I've entered a couple new classes/races.
    4. Every other class/sub-class/race I've made, I consolidated into my own players handbook. This time I was trying to make a specific module for this class.
    5. Sub-class selection happens at 1st level.

FG-warlordissue.PNG

I'm hoping this is something easy I've just overlooked in my tired and bleary DM prep state! If you need any other information, please don't hesitate to ask and thanks for any help you can offer.

Also, I did close out of FGC and open it back up to see if that cleared the problem. That did NOT work.

It is likely it might be something in your tire and bleary prep state. If you've gotten it to work before its most likely a copy-paste problem and those can be really hard to see when tired. Check that the new subclass doesn't say Wizard somewhere and vice versa - check that the Wizard subclass doesn't say Warlord or whatever the new class is.

Hi, was this ever resolved? I am having the same issues with two classes I added in my game.

There's nothing to resolve really. Can you be more specific as to your issue. Be aware that if you create archetypes for an existing class that's in the PHB then those archetypes will not show up if you drag in the class from the PHB and similarly if you use the class you created you won't see the archetypes from the PHB class. If you are seeing archetypes from a different class pop up in another class then the most likely reason for that is that you have two modules you created yourself open; each with different classes in them.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I was, originally, adding the class to material I already had. I ended up recreating it as a separate module and had no further problems.

Blog Entries
    MOD: moved to 5E forum

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information