DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Paizo purchase sync not recognizing PDF purchase

I am not seeing the discount for the PDF purchase showing up in the cart.

I did the Sync twice just to be sure. I have purchased Bestiary 2 yesterday with the discount. The comparison logic may not be matching this new product.

Edit: I should have mentioned that this is the Advanced Player Guide.
    Last edited by Torg Smith; July 31st, 2020 at 15:56.

It doesn't look like the APG code is being synced right now. I'll follow up with SmiteWorks...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I can see it in my Paizo sync now. Could you do a resync and try again please?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I bought the APG yesterday and just did the sync one minute ago, in both directions. There is no discount shown.

I'm seeing APG purchases coming in with the PDF discount.

Please remove any products in your cart and try again.

Worked for me just now. Thanks.

Worked this time. Unfortunately I bought the wrong way around. Instead of purchasing the PDF first I should have bought the FG package via Steam first, then sync to FG and finally sync to Paizo. That would have saved me over 2 EUR.

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    Worked this time. Unfortunately I bought the wrong way around. Instead of purchasing the PDF first I should have bought the FG package via Steam first, then sync to FG and finally sync to Paizo. That would have saved me over 2 EUR.
    Here in the UK, I've worked out that if I own the PDF from Paizo, it's usually cheaper to buy from FG with the discount. If I haven't, it's cheaper to buy via steam with a better exchange rate & get the PDF as a bonus.

Thread Information