5E Character Create Playlist

5e Character Wizard

Here is a thought on helping new players creating characters. The main issue I see is new players start to stumble on ability scores. So if they pre-select a class it would give them an idea of the ability scores required to play that class. Most people know this and I believe a character wizard should have that built-in. My dry run with two new players resulting them opening up the PHB and reading the classes. It was nice that the Class tab had a link. It would be nice to have a warning on the Ability Score when creating a character if its abilities did not meet the minimum requirements. See Bob the Mountain Dwarf Wizard.
    bob_wizard.png

Blog Entries
    General feature enhancement requests should go on the Wish List; https://fg2app.idea.informer.com/

Ideas for the current Character Wizard should go in the Character Wizard sticky thread at the top of this forum.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information