5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Fantasy Grounds Classic no longer asking to be updated

I just bought some new material and when I load Unity, the update square is in red. However, when I run Classic, it does not ask me to update.
    This just recently started to happen.

Not having that problem here. What material did you buy?

Blog Entries
    Did you buy DLC that is FGU only? The new mapping resources DLC packs are FGU only for example.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Also did classic get the new content?

Last new material purchased: Disaster at Gran Atomica and Mystery at Ravenrock both FGU and FGC. When I logged into FGC, there is no red square around the update button. I have to manually hit update and it will go get the purchases and any updates.

I have seen a couple other people make similar posts. I myself stopped seeing the update button change color a long time ago (at least 8 months). I have seen speculation that it might be related to too many products causing the ability to identify an update is needed to time out. Lord Skrolk, how many do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by GavinRuneblade View Post
    I have seen speculation that it might be related to too many products causing the ability to identify an update is needed to time out.
    I think this could be the crux of the matter - I haven't seen an update button appear in FGC for a few years and I own lots of products.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Last I checked about 130+ products.

Blog Entries
    Sounds like the update button only works if you have 129 or fewer products

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Skrolk View Post
    Last I checked about 130+ products.
    I'm on 150+ so I think if this is related then LordEntrails has it.

Thread Information