DICE PACKS BUNDLE

questions about purcahsed content

If I buy the D&D essentials bundle can my players access Races, Classes, Sub-Classes, and Items or do they need to purchase it seperatly. I would be hosting the game as the DM. Apologies for the dumb question i couldn't find anything when i looked for information on this. thanks in advance.

Blog Entries
    You host as the DM you can share out whatever content you own with your players to access while they are connected to you.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Also the demo has all of the base races included in it. Think of it like the D&D starter set. With just that players could make base characters.

Everyone would need a license to connect to each other or the DM would need an ultimate in order to play.

Now if someone wanted to play a Centaur you would either need to create a custom race yourself or buy Mythic Odysseys of Theros. If you made it yourself you could export it and let your players have a copy of the mod which they could then use to make their own Centaurs when they are not connected to you.

Thread Information