5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

2 experienced players LFG/DM for weeknights 7PM CST for 5E new or existing campaign.

Open to almost any campaign. Looking for something consistent for a few hours every week. Let me know what you're thinking and we'll figure it out.

could you do a 630 to 9 type of schedule?

Quote Originally Posted by luketbro91 View Post
    could you do a 630 to 9 type of schedule?
    That could work. What's the plan?

was gathering players up and was going to discuss the plan. Going to be dnd 5e and a pretty loose schedule. Mostly weekdays after 6pm central time. I use FGU and discord

Hey, I would love to join your campaign as a player! My name is Ethan Hofer, and I am a 14-year-old with almost infinite time (especially now, due to COVID), and have been playing D&D for 6 years now. If you're interested in having me join your group, just reply here, DM me on Discord (Ethanos#0773), or private message me on FG (although the first two are much better). Also, I have been DMing my entire D&D career, but I much prefer playing a character. Thanks in advance for looking over my request. Also, another thing -- I am very mature for my age (no "that's what she said" jokes from me), so that is another thing you won't have to worry about. Also, the 6:30 to 9:00 PM time works great for me, and any day other than Monday (BSA meeting at exact same time) works awesome.
    Thanks in Advance,
    Ethan Hofer

Thread Information