5E Character Create Playlist

LFG new player UK/Western Europe

FG License: Regular
    Time Zone: UTC +2
    Availability: At the moment, I'll be free every day of the week from around 18:00
    System: Pathfinder second edition

Heya! I'm an extremely fresh new player, picked up the core ruleset and advanced player handbook for PF second edition a few days back, and so far have been playing around with FG classic making a few characters (let me know if you'd need me to use unity instead- switching is no prob).

I'm looking for either a long term campaign or a shorter one; Anything goes as I'm mostly trying to learn the game and get used to all the mechanics.

For voice chat, I'm most familiar with Discord but I can get used to any software if you have a habit of using something else, e.g. TeamSpeak or steam chat.

About me: I'm a 24y/o guy, Born and raised in the Caribbean, later moving on to study and live in Europe (France atm). I'm fluent in Spanish, English and French but strangely enough I'm most comfortable speaking English. I've always wanted to get into a social RPG, but never really found the courage to just get the material and go for it. So here I go!
    Most of the TTRPG familiarity I have comes from watching streams in my downtime- mostly D&D5e stuff, but the Kingmaker RPG Paizo released on steam a few years back turned my attention towards Pathfinder as the system that resonated most with me.
    I generally gravitate towards caster characters, but I'm up for anything!

Given that my attraction to this game comes from a CRPG it'd be fair to assume that I'm mostly in it for the combat aspect; However, I'm also very interested in roleplay!

Hoping to meet some friendly peeps who won't mind having a new guy around for a bit
    Last edited by S l u g g a t o; August 6th, 2020 at 16:55.

Thread Information