DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    v1.0.1

fix for a nil error regarding components and for NPC's triggering the script (should be only player characters).

v1.1 adds effects.
    • Add effect FSF (force spell failure) which designates a player as a arcane caster (regardless of class/armor equipped) for purposes of spell failure eligibility.
    • Add effect NSF (no spell failure) which designates a player as not being an arcane caster (regardless of class/armor equipped) for purposes of spell failure eligibility.
    • Add effect SF: [n] which allows numerically increasing/decreasing spell failure chance for various feats and abilities. SF: 10 increases the percentage by 10 and SF: -10 decreases the percentage by 10 (to a minimum of 0).

v1.2 - Some automation of Silence
    Add condition effect "Silenced" to check for spells with verbal components. If such a spell is cast under this Silenced condition, it will alert in chat that this is not allowed.

forgot to rename the zip for 1.2!
    ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Zygmunt Molotch View Post
    forgot to rename the zip for 1.2!
    Thanks!

Spell Failure v1.3 adds reminders for concentration checks when characters cast spells while grappled, pinned, or entangled.
    Thoughts on auto-rolling these concentration checks?
    Last edited by bmos; November 14th, 2020 at 00:29.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Spell Failure v1.3 adds reminders for concentration checks when characters cast spells while grappled, pinned, or entangled.
    Thoughts on auto-rolling these concentration checks?
    I mean, with Kel's new COC stuff... why not?

My arcane archer player has lost 5 spells so far, with this extension

Quote Originally Posted by Zygmunt Molotch View Post
    I mean, with Kel's new COC stuff... why not?

My arcane archer player has lost 5 spells so far, with this extension
    Woohoo! That's what I like to hear
    I'll probably add the auto rolls with an option to turn them off.
    Getting the actual DC for determining success/failure could be possible in future but would require re-implementing what triggers the roll (so it can get the target).

Hey there, I'm your biggest fan! I am so glad someone is supporting 3.5/pf because it is my favorite game. Thank you. Thank you. ... Thank you.

I had a question but never checked the options. Found my answer. You're the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelevraa View Post
    Hey there, I'm your biggest fan! I am so glad someone is supporting 3.5/pf because it is my favorite game. Thank you. Thank you. ... Thank you.
    I had a question but never checked the options. Found my answer. You're the best.
    So glad you like it
    I tried playing 5E for a while when I was having a hard time getting a local PF group together, but it just felt wrong! PF/3.5E is the best

Thread Information