STAR TREK 2d20

Reaching out for help again - Dragging spells to NPCs

At my current rate, I'll be upgrading my forum level in no time...

So what am I doing wrong? I did not see anything mentioning a bug. FGU 4.0.0

I drag a spell from the Spells list into an NPC and it comes out all wonky. On top of that, if I try to correct it, it makes it worse. I will be including 2 screencaps to show both situations.

I have to remove all the descriptive fields and re-type them.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Basically don't drag spells into NPC's. See this video on how to add and edit spellcasting to an NPC https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l-Video-Series
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

OK. I was able to follow your instructions. The thing is, a Warlock is a little different than the others. I tried to follow an example that I found on D&DB, but that failed miserably. It shows for spells for a warlock: 1st–5th level (3 5th-level slots). That won't work for FGU. I was able to figure my way around it, but I STILL got the wonky formatting in the NPC sheet, and not all the spells are showing. I am attaching 2 screen caps of what I see. On the other hand, everything seems to be showing correctly in the combat tracker, so it's less of an issue now.
    Attached Images Attached Images

The build I pushed today has a fix for that issue. The last version would fix itself after exiting FGU, and restarting; but the new version addresses as it happens.

Regards,
    JPG

The build today was temporarily rolled back, so we could fix a few issues. But, the fix will be in the next build available.

For now, you can work around by exiting app, and reloading session, after you finish your spell assignments.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information