DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Found an error in script manager_action_save_EStS.lua, line 35:
    sAbility2 = DB.getValue(nodeActor, "saves." .. sSave .. ".ability2", ""); -- bmos adding second save ability
    should be changed in:
    sAbility2 = DB.getValue(nodePC, "saves." .. sSave .. ".ability2", ""); -- bmos adding second save ability

Another thing: would it be possible to change Loadorder from 30 to 36? With 36, this extension would be completely compatible with Kelrugem extended automation and overlays (which has Loadorder 35 and overwrites ActionSave.getRoll and ActionSave.modSave).

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cristmo View Post
    Found an error in script manager_action_save_EStS.lua
    wow, I wonder how long that has been broken o.o
    thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by cristmo View Post
    would it be possible to change Loadorder from 30 to 36? With 36, this extension would be completely compatible with Kelrugem extended automation and overlays (which has Loadorder 35 and overwrites ActionSave.getRoll and ActionSave.modSave).
    Certainly. Eventually I hope to improve modSave_new as well so it calls modSave_old, but for now I will set it to 36.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    wow, I wonder how long that has been broken o.o
    thank you!

Certainly. Eventually I hope to improve modSave_new as well so it calls modSave_old, but for now I will set it to 36.
    I think the StrainInjury and/or the alternative overlay version has loadorder 36 instead, so, 37 may be even better (thanks )

So I just did more testing and it doesn't seem like the loadorder was the issue, although I have now set it to 37 just in case.
    I had an issue with the order of an "if" statement so it was always treating the PC as if it was an NPC.
    I also rewrote modSave_new as previously mentioned to append the existing output of any prior modSave_old.

Extra Stat to Saves v2.5
    * Fix typo that was keeping second stat from being added and prompting script error. Thanks to cristmo for reporting this.
    * No longer requires inclusion of Kel's code to remain compatible.
    Click here to see raw code changes
    Last edited by bmos; August 15th, 2021 at 19:30.

Thread Information