FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    I'm not going to do the subwindow/list aproach as you can already do this via effects ("SAVE: 4 enhancement, will" for example) with automatic stacking.
    Ah, yes; I see what happened with the misc bonuses.
    Sometimes my players get confused too many items, etc. Overall it is not a to die for thing, PC Gen pr Hero Lab can track it for the most part. When using "Kelrugem" Anti Magic extension it would be nice, would need less checking inventory to make the new effect.

Antimagic Field Armor; AC: -8 enchantment; AC: -4; SAVE: -5 resistance, will, fortitude; SAVE: -6 resistance, reflex; SAVE: -3 luck; STR: -6 enchantment; DEX: -2 enchantment; CON: -6 enchantment; CHA: -6 enchantment; ANTI
    But I see what you mean keep up with that effect and it should be good. I noticed that enchantment was spelled "enchancement" in the "Ability Drain and Permanent" extension. it seems to work. I left my effects as enchancement for now,

I have released version 2.1 which takes care of bringing over the misc bonus for those who were using v1.X.X and have also restructured it to keep the misc bonus for those who were not using this extension previously.
    Thank you!
    Last edited by dellanx; October 12th, 2020 at 22:48.

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by dellanx View Post
    But I see what you mean keep up with that effect and it should be good. I noticed that enchantment was spelled "enchancement" in the "Ability Drain and Permanent" extension. it seems to work. I left my effects as enchancement for now,
    That's really weird! It doesn't say that on my FG campaign, so it might be another extension you're using?

Regarding keeping track of the effects of many items (a problem I am very familiar with with my 16th level players), it gets a lot easier with rmilmine's extension (but then Kelrugem's save versus tags doesn't work yet).

That's really weird! It doesn't say that on my FG campaign, so it might be another extension you're using?

Regarding keeping track of the effects of many items (a problem I am very familiar with with my 16th level players), it gets a lot easier with rmilmine's extension (but then Kelrugem's save versus tags doesn't work yet).
    I think I was misreading "enhancement", for some reason always thought it was "enchantment" LOL. Me bed, just got confused. Thanks!

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

Updated for feb 16th update.
    v2.2

I made mistakes in updating my code (I had missed something).
    Please download v2.3 if you have updated to current version of FG.

Getting a Script error now when double-clicking the saves, but can drag to get a result still, but same error.

Error that pops up: Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_action_save_EStS.Lua"]:171:attempt to index global 'ActorManagaer2' (a nil value).

download the latest version of the extension (and probably any other extensions you use if you're that far behind with this one).

ok gotcha, weird that the one before didn't break until just this week though.

Quote Originally Posted by revanmaster View Post
    ok gotcha, weird that the one before didn't break until just this week though.
    Perhaps you had been using Kelrugem's extension when it was not supported (which reverted your FG to pre-feb for most things).

It's breaking does line up with the update from that extension actually. So logic checks out for me.

Thread Information