DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Max Hit Point Effect?

Is there a way to decrease the Hit Points with a Max Hitpoint effect? Thanks! Or is decreasing CON is best?

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

There is no effect to decrease max HP; and adjusting CON will not affect max HP either.

I know that there is at least one extension that attempts to do some of these things (maybe Constitutional Amendments? Not familiar with all the extensions).

Personally, I just reduce the max HP on the combat tracker; and add a note for PCs and long-term NPCs to check/restore as needed.

Regards,
    JPG

bmos live hp extension does this but read everything before installing as it may mess up hp when you add the extension

Quote Originally Posted by Phixation View Post
    bmos live hp extension does this but read everything before installing as it may mess up hp when you add the extension
    Cool, I use that extension. Will test.

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

Thank You!

MHP: -N I believe is what you are looking for if you already use his extension. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Phixation View Post
    MHP: -N I believe is what you are looking for if you already use his extension. Good luck!
    Yep tested it yesterday, Kudos to bmos! Thanks!

Thank You!

Thread Information