STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

PFRPG Extra Stat to Saves

This extension adds a second set of ability cyclers on the combat tab so that classes like paladins can add CHA (or any other ablity mod) to their saves (like what you can already do with AC ability stat).

Extension Homepage, README, and Codebase
    FantasyGrounds Forge
    Ext Files and Changelog
    License Information
    Bug Tracker and Suggestions

To avoid my threads taking over the PF1e subforum, I publish most updates in my combo thread (with only major updates in this individual thread which is primarily for discussion and bug reports). To ensure you're kept informed of future updates, either subscribe to that thread (for updates to all my extensions) or create a GitHub account and follow the specific repository of each extension you use. Or just check the releases linked in the first post of the thread periodically.
    Last edited by bmos; August 29th, 2021 at 22:38.

Stop me if I make too many of these

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    stop me if i make too many of these
    i will nevah stahp j00!

This extension adds a second set of ability cyclers on the combat tab so that classes like paladins can add CHA (or any other ablity mod) to their saves (like what you can already do with AC ability stat).

Extension Homepage
    Download
    License Information
    Bug Tracker and Suggestions

If you find this extension of value and would like to contribute to my work, please consider joining my Patreon.
    I shortly tested and may have found a bug (or something not intended): When I take a second stat, then effects are not respected of that stat E.g. I take STR as second stat for Fort saves, then STR effects are not changing my fortitude as they maybe should

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    I shortly tested and may have found a bug (or something not intended): When I take a second stat, then effects are not respected of that stat E.g. I take STR as second stat for Fort saves, then STR effects are not changing my fortitude as they maybe should
    Oh, weird! That nearly defeats the point of this extension (since fixed bonuses are easy to add manually)

I will see how to resolve. Thanks for noticing that!
    Last edited by bmos; July 29th, 2020 at 11:50.

Here's v1.0.1 which includes the effects to the second stat as well (doh)

v1.1.0

On leveling up, class and level are checked. If the player character is a 2nd level or higher paladin and the 2nd save bonuses have not already been set to something, the second set of save save bonuses are set to charisma.
    Also added extension version to on-load announcement so users can more easily tell if they are up to date

v2.0 is now released
    I realized my save-versus-tags compatibility workaround of using xml scripts was less than ideal.
    It made the scripts not run when the combat tab wasn't open (which meant that the effect bonuses to saving throws didn't always get added correctly).

I rewrote the whole thing 'the right way' without breaking compatibility with Save Versus Tags and FullOverlay Package (I think).

NOTE: if you have numbered entered in the Misc column, you will have to manually migrate/re-enter these numbers.
    Last edited by bmos; October 12th, 2020 at 12:13.

v2.0 is now released
    I realized my save-versus-tags compatibility workaround of using xml scripts was less than ideal.
    It made the scripts not run when the combat tab wasn't open (which meant that the effect bonuses to saving throws didn't always get added correctly).

I rewrote the whole thing 'the right way' without breaking compatibility with Save Versus Tags and FullOverlay Package (I think).
    This is a screenshot before using this extension.
    Before.jpg

The bonuses from items are in "Mics" column.

It would be great to itemize these SAVES like the "Drain permanent bonus" extension for stats.

In the next screenshot with extension loaded, the "Misc" bonuses are zeroed out, but the totals are the same.
    after.jpg

Thanks!

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by dellanx View Post
    It would be great to itemize these SAVES like the "Drain permanent bonus" extension for stats.
    I'm not going to do the subwindow/list aproach as you can already do this via effects ("SAVE: 4 enhancement, will" for example) with automatic stacking.
    Quote Originally Posted by dellanx View Post
    With extension loaded, the "Misc" bonuses are zeroed out, but the totals are the same.
    Ah, yes; I see what happened with the misc bonuses.
    I have released version 2.1 which takes care of bringing over the misc bonus for those who were using v1.X.X and have also restructured it to keep the misc bonus for those who were not using this extension previously.
    Last edited by bmos; October 12th, 2020 at 16:30.

Thread Information