5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 97 of 104 First ... 47879596979899 ... Last
    Ok, thanks, I'll add your latest posts to my list for investigation.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

I have pushed a hotfix for the items you have reported that are currently covered by WotC material. If something hasn't been touched it unfortunately not something to investigate till some new changes come down the pipe line and when I am ready to tackle expanding to home brew. Please keep the reports coming.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    I have pushed a hotfix for the items you have reported that are currently covered by WotC material. If something hasn't been touched it unfortunately not something to investigate till some new changes come down the pipe line and when I am ready to tackle expanding to home brew. Please keep the reports coming.
    Thanks for fixing these.

Are you including the skill errors reported from adding/changing class/background, as I dont see fixes for these in the hotfix.

( I assume with them been a second batch that you are yet to look at them.. )

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Forge Modules: B9's Steel Defender.
    Forge Extensions: B9's Spell Tokens, B9's Encumbrance Tweak, B9's Damage Per Round, B9's Surprise Round.
    DMsGuild Extensions: Advanced Weapon Damage, Advanced Spell Damage, Aspect Of The Bear, Spell Long Rest For NPC, Spell Domain.

The sleight of hand issue will be a second round. There are some major ruleset updates incoming and the ruleset will be in lockdown. This is what I could fix before that happened.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Samurai Leveling broken at language selection

There is an issue with the character wizard when making a Samurai. At 3rd level it seems to get locked at the select samurai language and cannot progress forward.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Thuler View Post
    There is an issue with the character wizard when making a Samurai. At 3rd level it seems to get locked at the select samurai language and cannot progress forward.
    Thanks for the report. I see the issue is I never made a function for that choice when I added in parsing class features. I'll pass the fix to Moon for it to be included. Unfortunately the rulesets are on lockdown at the moment due to major ruleset updates incoming. So it will be available with those updates.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

5e Half Elf speed

The text descriptions show 30' but the character wizard inputs 35'. I don't know where the fault lies.

halfelf.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Dog View Post
    5e Half Elf speed

The text descriptions show 30' but the character wizard inputs 35'. I don't know where the fault lies.

halfelf.jpg
    What book are you taking the half-elf from? It shows the correct speed for me with just the PHB open.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I've picked up some Kobold Press Midgard books for 5E and I'm having some issues with character creation wizard.

Here's some of the issues I've found:

1. I've got the Southlands books and the classes are appearing in the list separately, e.g. "Wizard" and "Wizard (Southlands)". This affects the subclass list depending on what you've chosen. Most classes choose their subclass at 2nd or 3rd level, so picking the "wrong" choice here means trying to unravel you character levels or starting again in the creation.

2. There are a number of backgrounds where the Tool Proficiency details aren't correctly parsed, e.g. "Servant of the Jinn". This one in particular is a choice from a list in a subsequent table. It might be difficult to handle, but the biggest issue is that the wizard wants you to select a Tool Proficiency from an empty list and won't let you proceed further. The "Soldier, Healer", "Siwali Embalmer", "Soldier, Groom/Squire" are also affected.

3. "Servant Of The Jinn" also does not get the skill selection correct too.

4. Selecting "Sorceror (Southlands)" doesn't allow you to choose the specialization. A similar problem with "Cleric (Southlands)"

5. If you select and of the (Southland) classes and then change your mind to another class, the Skill Proficiency choices remain for selection
    Last edited by lazjen; June 30th, 2022 at 08:05.

The character Wizard will only really work with the official classes. If you are using third party books I'd suggest that you use drag and drop, since the wording and many other aspects of third party stuff are not always worded in the same way as the WotC books and since the wizard makes extensive use of wording things aren't going to work for you (as you are discovering).
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information