DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 8 of 104 First ... 6789101858 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by quirkygamer View Post
    Hey FG_Wraith a few things.

I took your advice in another thread and opened the library and then dragged a feat to the character sheet I wanted to update. The feat is Elemental Resistance. It says you choose an elemental type when selecting the feat for bonuses against/with that elemental type. However, there was no ability to select an elemental type upon adding it to my character sheet. I looked all over and nothing. Not even when clicking on the little box.
    Yes, the drag and drop editing does not usually allow sub-choices. Typically what I do is just put the choice in parenthesis next to the feat name.

I thought Tough might not have worked on another character. I removed it, the HP didn't decrease. I added it, they went up. I was curious so I deleted it, nothing happened with HP. I added it again, and the HP went up again. I now have a character with quite a bit more HP then he's supposed to have. Heads up on that as well.
    The drag and drop also does not check for removal of an item. It is solely concerned with the additive changes a user makes and not much else, this is one of the reasons the Wizard is being built. For now you'll need to manually change anything the drag and drop editing changed if you choose to remove an item you added.

Anyway when you do dice roll for character creation you could add an option to re-roll 1's?
    Yep! When I can get everything solid enough, I will address options/house rules for generating a character.

When in the character creation I tried searching by "light" armor and it pulled up armor from all categories that had light in it. Any way to search by armor/weapon type? Or maybe allow for alphabetical armor/weapon class as a list?
    That's a new one, I will see what I can do!

Thank you very much for your feedback, quirkygamer.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarclan View Post
    Hello!

I'm sorry if this has been mentioned elsewhere, but I'm trying to create a Dispater tiefling, from Mordenkainen's.

However, while other races are duplicated in the race screen, there is only one option for tielfing, which is the default from the Player's Handbook. There is also thiefling-variant, but that is the options from Sword Coast.

I cannot find a way to select dispater as the race without first disabling the Player's Handbook module. The problem with that technique is that I can't then pick the rogue class, because it is from player's.

Is there already a fix for this that I am overlooking?

Thank you
    Just checked and it is not working as it should just as you say. I'll be taking a look at this immediately. Thank you very much for this, Jarclan.

Divine Soul - No Access to cleric spell list?

I tried creating a Sorcerer with the Divine Soul Sorcerous Origin. When it came time to select spells, I found that the only spells available in the Character Wizard were from the Sorcerer class. There were no Cleric spells to choose from. In addition, I noted that there was no option to choose an Affinity. I realize that the rule sets are voluminous and that it takes time to get all of the customization options programmed. Just wanted to mention it so that this could get added to a list for future updates. Thanks!

Moderator: Move to here for better exposure
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; September 6th, 2020 at 08:54.

I just had a friend create their character and they chose artificer. As the GM I'm not seeing artificer when I try to create a character but everyone else can. It turned out I had to add the player's version of the Ebberon book. Turns out the GM manuals don't have all classes/races it looks like it. Also, the artificer can't infuse any items. Is there a way to let the artificer infuse items on their character sheet or when they roll attack/damage? Also, at third level the character they chose should have certain spells. The player sees the mention of it under abilities, but then under actions the spells aren't there to use without dragging and dropping like you mentioned in a previous post of mine. Will this be updated later do you think?
    Last edited by quirkygamer; September 6th, 2020 at 18:51.

I just had a friend create their character and they chose artificer. As the GM I'm not seeing artificer when I try to create a character but everyone else can. It turned out I had to add the player's version of the Ebberon book. Turns out the GM manuals don't have all classes/races it looks like it. Also, the artificer can't infuse any items. Is there a way to let the artificer infuse items on their character sheet or when they roll attack/damage?
    In the Eberron module only the player version has the class information to enable the players to create characters. Generally the DM doesn't need to have any player material open unless they are going to be creating characters themselves. Most of the things that an artificer can infuse are in magic items in the players module - so all they need do is drag the item into their inventory and equip them. The only exception to this is the infusion which allows them to replicate a magic item - those items are in the Dungeon Master's Guide - so again they can be dragged into their inventory; but only by the DM since only the DM will have the DMG.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Sichu2 View Post
    I tried creating a Sorcerer with the Divine Soul Sorcerous Origin. When it came time to select spells, I found that the only spells available in the Character Wizard were from the Sorcerer class. There were no Cleric spells to choose from. In addition, I noted that there was no option to choose an Affinity. I realize that the rule sets are voluminous and that it takes time to get all of the customization options programmed. Just wanted to mention it so that this could get added to a list for future updates. Thanks!
    I just had a friend create their character and they chose artificer. As the GM I'm not seeing artificer when I try to create a character but everyone else can. It turned out I had to add the player's version of the Ebberon book. Turns out the GM manuals don't have all classes/races it looks like it. Also, the artificer can't infuse any items. Is there a way to let the artificer infuse items on their character sheet or when they roll attack/damage? Also, at third level the character they chose should have certain spells. The player sees the mention of it under abilities, but then under actions the spells aren't there to use without dragging and dropping like you mentioned in a previous post of mine. Will this be updated later do you think?
    Thanks guys, I will take a look at those spell issues.

Character Wizard - Elf - Missing Fey Ancestry

When using the character creation wizard and creating a wood elf, the feature Fey Ancestry was not automatically added to the character sheet and had to be added manually afterwards. Not sure why it wasn't parsed from the book

MOD: Moved to Character Wizard Bug thread
    Last edited by LordEntrails; September 9th, 2020 at 02:17.

Halfling - Missing Brave
    Halfling (Stout) - Missing Halfling Nimbleness

Self-explanatory. Neither is added to the character sheet

Background Sailor - Missing Tool Navigator's Tools
    Background Sailor - Missing Tool Vehicle (Water)

Background Folk Hero - Missing Tool Artisan's Tools -- You get pick the toolset you want, but then the tools wasn't added to proficiencies. In my choice, I had chosen Potter's Tools.
    Background Folk Hero - Missing Tool Vehicle (Land)

Thread Information