5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 7 of 104 First ... 567891757 ... Last
    Hey guys, is the button there when you first start the wizard? It should be visible, but gray and disabled.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarttraz View Post
    Nope, don't see it at all.
    Thanks, could you unselect the Official D&D theme and see if it appears in the default UI?
    Last edited by FG_Wraith; September 2nd, 2020 at 17:28.

I'm not getting that Image at all

Quote Originally Posted by Zarttraz View Post
    Still don't see
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterTide80 View Post
    I'm not getting that Image at all
    Thanks guys, we're taking a look at it.

Just pushed a hot fix to adjust the Save button not being visible in some situations.

Make sure to run a new Check For Updates.

Regards,
    JPG

Hey FG_Wraith a few things.

I took your advice in another thread and opened the library and then dragged a feat to the character sheet I wanted to update. The feat is Elemental Resistance. It says you choose an elemental type when selecting the feat for bonuses against/with that elemental type. However, there was no ability to select an elemental type upon adding it to my character sheet. I looked all over and nothing. Not even when clicking on the little box.

I thought Tough might not have worked on another character. I removed it, the HP didn't decrease. I added it, they went up. I was curious so I deleted it, nothing happened with HP. I added it again, and the HP went up again. I now have a character with quite a bit more HP then he's supposed to have. Heads up on that as well.

Anyway when you do dice roll for character creation you could add an option to re-roll 1's?

When in the character creation I tried searching by "light" armor and it pulled up armor from all categories that had light in it. Any way to search by armor/weapon type? Or maybe allow for alphabetical armor/weapon class as a list?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by quirkygamer; September 3rd, 2020 at 05:53.

Hello!

I'm sorry if this has been mentioned elsewhere, but I'm trying to create a Dispater tiefling, from Mordenkainen's.

However, while other races are duplicated in the race screen, there is only one option for tielfing, which is the default from the Player's Handbook. There is also thiefling-variant, but that is the options from Sword Coast.

I cannot find a way to select dispater as the race without first disabling the Player's Handbook module. The problem with that technique is that I can't then pick the rogue class, because it is from player's.

Is there already a fix for this that I am overlooking?

Thank you

Thread Information