5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 54 of 104 First ... 444525354555664 ... Last
    Draconic Resilience should add +1 HP x level and AC should be 13 + Dex, but it does not parse when using CW.

Additionally, Dragon Ancestror should give the extra Draconic language too. Although it can be easily added manually.

Feats do not parse correctly. I have tried Alert for now (does not give +5 iniziative) you need to remove it and re-add it.
    Last edited by Drogo210; June 27th, 2021 at 22:09. Reason: update
    UTC +2
    Italian DM
    Italian/English Player

Warlock is not presented with Pact Boon choice when increasing to level 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Dire Weasel View Post
    Warlock is not presented with Pact Boon choice when increasing to level 3.
    Thanks for the report. It does add the feature just like the drag and drop character creator, but it does not add any new functionality of choosing chain, blade or tome. I will add that to suggested new features, however.

Bard skill proficiencies are not showing up on character creation.

Quote Originally Posted by jmwalkerjr View Post
    Same here

Quote Originally Posted by jmwalkerjr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterReport View Post
    Same here
    Thanks guys, a fix has been submitted.

Character Class Creator Wizard.

Half-orc Brutal Critical not added by Wizard.

Moderator: Moved to Wizard bugs.
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; July 5th, 2021 at 15:55.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewcr View Post
    Character Class Creator Wizard.

Half-orc Brutal Critical not added by Wizard.

Moderator: Moved to Wizard bugs.
    Thanks for the report Andrewcr That's something that would have to be added to the underlying character sheet. Currently, there is nothing the Character Wizard could pass on to the Character Sheet to automate that Half-Orc feature.

Hi! New to Fantasy Grounds Unity so not sure if this problem is already known or not but,

When using custom classes for the Character Wizard:

- starting equipment displays "No Class Selected." under the inventory screen
    - For the number of spells available, it shows 0

I've tried copying the word format from classes listed in the player's handbook, then modifying it but no success.
    I've tried duplicating a class from the player's handbook (via drag & drop) still nothing.

I've modded the client.xml of other modules to hard-code the custom class into the module but, I know you can't mod the client.xml file since the player's handbook is a bought version

Is there a way to have the starting equipment & spell slots from a custom class display in the Character Wizard? Or is this simply not possible yet?

Quote Originally Posted by LargeGutPile View Post
    Hi! New to Fantasy Grounds Unity so not sure if this problem is already known or not but,

When using custom classes for the Character Wizard:

- starting equipment displays "No Class Selected." under the inventory screen
    - For the number of spells available, it shows 0

I've tried copying the word format from classes listed in the player's handbook, then modifying it but no success.
    I've tried duplicating a class from the player's handbook (via drag & drop) still nothing.

I've modded the client.xml of other modules to hard-code the custom class into the module but, I know you can't mod the client.xml file since the player's handbook is a bought version

Is there a way to have the starting equipment & spell slots from a custom class display in the Character Wizard? Or is this simply not possible yet?
    Currently you cannot select those for anything other than the official Wizards of the Coast 5E classes. I will be looking into adding that functionality for custom classes, however.

Thread Information