DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 50 of 104 First ... 40484950515260100 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by ZelieDad View Post
    One of my players was getting an error when leveling up their character. I tried it from my DM session, and I also received an error.

They are trying to level a rogue from level 2 to 3. Looking at the character wizard, the arcane trickster is listed on the spell tab, but none of the other roguish archetypes are listed. I have disabled all extensions, and that did not fix the issue.

I have attached the compile logs and the character in question.
    Hi ZelieDad,
    Thanks for the report I will check this out this week. What modules did you have loaded?

Is there a way that we can get the Personality Traits, Flaws, Bonds and Ideals added to the Character wizard? I am having a hard time figuring out how to get those into my Chatterers sheets
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by LaoclesJarkin View Post
    Is there a way that we can get the Personality Traits, Flaws, Bonds and Ideals added to the Character wizard? I am having a hard time figuring out how to get those into my Chatterers sheets
    Thank you
    Those are all in tables which you can randomly roll on (or select) attached to the background. Once you have saved your character then click on the icon next to the background you chose and this will open the background details. Scroll down until you find the 4 tables for each trait and click on the links to open the tables and either roll or chose the trait you want. Drag the text from the table and drop it onto the Notes tab under whichever trait you are looking at.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Wrong Thread oops
    Last edited by Paperclipkiller; May 23rd, 2021 at 03:29. Reason: Wrong Thread

Candlekeep mysteries, DMG, PHB, and MM

Quote Originally Posted by ZelieDad View Post
    Candlekeep mysteries, DMG, PHB, and MM
    Thanks.

Creating a character with the character wizard does not add ammunition.

For example, create a rogue.

In the INV tab, choose "Shortbow" for Class Choice 2.
    (a) a shortbow and quiver of 20 arrows or (b) a shortsword

Note how the ammunition was not added to the character sheet.

Creating a character with the character wizard does not add money, nor configure coin slot names.

For example, create a fighter.

Choose the Soldier background, which should include 10 gp.

Note how neither money nor the coin slot names were added to the character sheet.

See attached image.
    Screen Shot 2021-05-25 at 5.18.06 PM.png

Quote Originally Posted by Dire Weasel View Post
    Creating a character with the character wizard does not add money, nor configure coin slot names.

For example, create a fighter.

Choose the Soldier background, which should include 10 gp.

Note how neither money nor the coin slot names were added to the character sheet.

See attached image.
    Screen Shot 2021-05-25 at 5.18.06 PM.png
    Thanks Dire Weasel, I will get those fixed in the next patch.

Quote Originally Posted by FG_Wraith View Post
    Thanks.
    Any luck?

Thread Information