STAR TREK 2d20
Page 104 of 104 First ... 45494102103104
    I'm running in to a couple issues when trying to use the character wizard to multiclass.

1) Samurai subclass for Fighter has a problem at level 3 with the "Bonus Proficiency" feature. The feature allows the player to choose from a list of skills, OR one language. If I choose a language it expects me to still choose a proficiency, and vise versa.

2) Having multiple ASI across different classes seems to be a problem.

I levelled up my Warlock to 10 and chose ASI (DEX). My DEX score is at 18

When I added Barbarian to level 4 and chose ASI, my DEX score went down to 16 as if my ASI from warlock didn't happen.

For some reason my articifer spellist is very short...articiferlvl1.png I only have one spell selectable for level 1...

articiferlvl1.png

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetSwede View Post
    For some reason my articifer spellist is very short...articiferlvl1.png I only have one spell selectable for level 1...

articiferlvl1.png
    What books/DLC do you have loaded?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Demo license, did a level-up of an L1 half-elf bard to L2. Gained Song of Rest. Description says "each of those creatures regains an extra 1d6 extra hit point". Character sheet Action tab shows a Heal impact with 1d12 instead of 1d6. (according to text, supposed to be 1d6 initially, 1d8 at L9, 1d10 at L13, 1d12 at L17.) Note this was a level-up using character wizard level up function.
    Last edited by BobM; January 6th, 2023 at 05:25.

You can go into the action and change it. The data received when I created the actions was of the max level of the action. The actions were never intended to level up with the character as well and won't update with the character. This will need to be a manual process by the player to manually adjust those actions that need changing after leveling up.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Creating a character using the character wizard with the Folk Hero background does not add the tool proficiency for vehicles (land). Creating the character with drag/drop method adds the proficiency as expected.

Thanks for the report, but a refactor will be integrated soon and should cover this issue.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Hello... new FGU user here. I'm trying to create a 5e Wizard. The Character Wizard tool looks different than the one in the (semi-official) YouTube tutorial. I realize it's gone through some revisions, but in particular the spell selection screen seems to be lacking some controls. It will let me select any number of Cantrips and Spells without indicating how many I've selected or how many I have left to select. In fact, it will allow me to select the entire list of cantrips AND spells. Whereas in the tutorial it seemed like you got a "4 of 6" sort of display when selecting spells.

What am I missing?

Thank you!

EDIT: my screen looks very different from even recent screen grabs in this forum:

2023-03-03_16-25-51.png
    Last edited by roblinx; March 3rd, 2023 at 22:28. Reason: Added Image

The Wizard doesn't limit the amount of spells that you have picked or can pick. See video Twenty Eight here for details of how the updated Wizard operates. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-do-I-in-Unity.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

PLease use the new bug thread for the Character Wizard; stickied at the top of the 5e forum. I'm locking this thread so that it keeps bug reports to one place.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information