DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 79 of 104 First ... 2969777879808189 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by kageus View Post
    Confirming that in character wizard I'm also not seeing the buttons to select spell levels Attachment 50988 All extensions and mods off, only PHB loaded.
    Thank you for the report. Was able to find the issue and will be part of the next update.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

While creating a new character in the Character Wizard there seems to be an issue with selecting spells higher than cantrip. I can not find any way to increase spell levels to add to a characters sheet via the creator.

I have also noticed that when leveling up a character if we manually added spells to the character before the level up process, the wizard does not recognize the spells added correctly. Instead, it will keep the 0/6 selected.

Great job getting the ability to pick spells at level above cantrips back. One issue i just noticed though... If you remember i reported that articifers were getting spells at the same pace as full casters. That seems to have been fixed, but one issue isnt fixed. I only spell slots up to level 2 however, I can pick level three spells. See attached pic.articifer spells.JPG
    Last edited by SweetSwede; January 23rd, 2022 at 21:13. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by Ventys View Post
    I have also noticed that when leveling up a character if we manually added spells to the character before the level up process, the wizard does not recognize the spells added correctly. Instead, it will keep the 0/6 selected.
    You would have to setup the category the same as the class you wish to have them attached. There isn't a way currently to figure out what are selected spells and what are innate/actions easily. So you can add a spell to create the group and then change the group name on the actions tab to that spell group to get the spell numbers to match up.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

It seems the fix to the spell tab introduced some new bugs - player today checked his wizard level 2 and he has access to level 2 spells, which should happen at wizard level 3 instead of 2.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Thank you, it's been reported and currently being investigated.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

all class/race combinations.
    using 5E ruleset and only the SRD- data SRD- bestiary and SRD -magic items modules, using any combination of class/race, completing entire character creation process. i consistently get items that should be automatically added to character inventories not being added at all (examples include: packs (diplomat priest adventurer dungeoneer so on) ammo (bolt's arrows's etc) some accessories (emblems reliquary amulet) some weapon's, afew armors and other various items)
    after some looking around i found out that the issue seems to be related to the DD PHB deluxe specifically many items in the character wizard seem to require that the DD PHB Deluxe module be Loaded, also almost all items exist in the SRD-data or SRD-magic items list of items.
    Last edited by agriaartsstudio; January 19th, 2022 at 21:01. Reason: forgot to add pictures, added pictures they are too small removed pictures

Yes, currently the wizard was setup to use only the PHB items for the free equipment choices to add to the character. I am looking into a way to expand this to include the SRD available content if the PHB is not available. One work around currently is just to visit the purchase equipment screen when it asks you for the items selections and choose from there as those should be pulling from the SRD module for the item links.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information