STAR TREK 2d20
Page 56 of 104 First ... 646545556575866 ... Last

Far traveler backround / equipement selection

I've created a Aarakocra cleric with the "far traveler" background.
    when i get to the inventory selection i don't see any instruments to select, only games.
    Screenshot 2021-07-31 21.27.34.png

and when i save the caracter the other equipment that should be added like: poorly wrought maps, small piece of jewelry, and a small pouch containing 5gp are not beeing added.
    Screenshot 2021-07-31 21.29.29.png

and as last the "talons" attack doesn't show up in the actions list (since is an attack it should be there right?).
    Screenshot 2021-07-31 21.38.02.png

when i click on the button "character wizard" this message appear in the console
    Code:
    [8/1/2021 3:54:22 AM] [WARNING]  bitmapwidget: Logical icon (tab_races) does not exist
    [8/1/2021 3:54:22 AM] [WARNING]  bitmapwidget: Logical icon (tab_stats) does not exist
    [8/1/2021 3:54:22 AM] [WARNING]  bitmapwidget: Logical icon (tab_class) does not exist
    [8/1/2021 3:54:22 AM] [WARNING]  bitmapwidget: Logical icon (tab_back) does not exist
    [8/1/2021 3:54:22 AM] [WARNING]  bitmapwidget: Logical icon (tab_feats) does not exist
    [8/1/2021 3:54:22 AM] [WARNING]  bitmapwidget: Logical icon (tab_import) does not exist

For the second and third ones, no they won't appear automatically. None of the equipment items were created in SCAG so they don't exist as such - so those will need to be added manually I think. The talons won't appear either since all that it says is that you are proficient with talons and that they are an unarmed attack. Unarmed attack isn't defined anywhere as a weapon so again something that you would add manually to the actions tab once complete.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    For the second and third ones, no they won't appear automatically. None of the equipment items were created in SCAG so they don't exist as such - so those will need to be added manually I think. The talons won't appear either since all that it says is that you are proficient with talons and that they are an unarmed attack. Unarmed attack isn't defined anywhere as a weapon so again something that you would add manually to the actions tab once complete.
    Ok thx for the info.
    But still one thing on the second part, while i understand that you cannot add something that doesn't exist as an object, the 5gp are definetly in the game. I would expect them to be added automaticaly.

Quote Originally Posted by Michi22 View Post
    Ok thx for the info.
    But still one thing on the second part, while i understand that you cannot add something that doesn't exist as an object, the 5gp are definetly in the game. I would expect them to be added automaticaly.
    That was supposed to be added last patch and it slipped. I'll make sure it gets included this time. Thanks for the reminder.

Tiefling subraces are still an issue. Please help:

Originally Posted by Miastra
    Hello,

I just bought the Ultimate licence for my gaming group. We're thrilled with the software in general, save for one problem. The party scout is a Tiefling and uses the bloodlines from Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes. Which I did make sure to both buy the dlc and shared the volume. The check mark is green on my side and on hers the volume is loaded as well. When either of us go to the character creation wizard and try to make a Tiefling there are no Sub-Race options. With the other characters, Eladrin (DMG), 2 Dragonborn, and one Half-Elf it was seamless. So are we doing something wrong as we are new to the software or ..?

Thank you.
    Miastra

Hi Miastra,
    No, you're doing everything right. Currently there is a bug with the Tieflings, I just finished up adding a couple of features and some bug fixes, and this is part of what I am currently working on. It should be ready for the next Character Wizard update.

Thanks for the bug report!
    Last edited by bukner; August 5th, 2021 at 09:37.

Quote Originally Posted by bukner View Post
    Tiefling subraces are still an issue. Please help:

Originally Posted by Miastra
    Hello,

I just bought the Ultimate licence for my gaming group. We're thrilled with the software in general, save for one problem. The party scout is a Tiefling and uses the bloodlines from Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes. Which I did make sure to both buy the dlc and shared the volume. The check mark is green on my side and on hers the volume is loaded as well. When either of us go to the character creation wizard and try to make a Tiefling there are no Sub-Race options. With the other characters, Eladrin (DMG), 2 Dragonborn, and one Half-Elf it was seamless. So are we doing something wrong as we are new to the software or ..?

Thank you.
    Miastra

Hi Miastra,
    No, you're doing everything right. Currently there is a bug with the Tieflings, I just finished up adding a couple of features and some bug fixes, and this is part of what I am currently working on. It should be ready for the next Character Wizard update.

Thanks for the bug report!
    That ended up being a bigger issue with how the books/modules were loaded. I've fixed it for classes but I have to fix it for races as well. As soon as testing is done for classes and that is pushed to live, I'll do this for races as well. Sorry about the delay.

I'm sure I didn't do that correctly for how I posted that but thanks for responding! No worries and glad it wasn't forgotten.

5e - Issues Multi-classing into Rogue

After 6 levels in my first class (Monk), I chose to multi-class into Rogue when I hit Level 7. It does not give me the choice of additional proficiency when leveling up (as specified in the PHB). And yes, I meet all the stat requirements from multi-classing into Rogue and from Monk. In the level-up wizard, you also have to hit the "Class" button at the top multiple times to display the option to select your two skills for Expertise. After you Save your character, the Expertise is not applied on the chosen skills. All of these are easily fixed in the character sheet afterwards, so while it's not a big deal, I am sure this is not intended behavior.

I attempted this process multiple times and even rolled up other dummy characters to try, all with the same result.

Moderator: Moved to Wizard Bugs
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; August 9th, 2021 at 11:05.

Quote Originally Posted by TungstenShark View Post
    After 6 levels in my first class (Monk), I chose to multi-class into Rogue when I hit Level 7. It does not give me the choice of additional proficiency when leveling up (as specified in the PHB). And yes, I meet all the stat requirements from multi-classing into Rogue and from Monk. In the level-up wizard, you also have to hit the "Class" button at the top multiple times to display the option to select your two skills for Expertise. After you Save your character, the Expertise is not applied on the chosen skills. All of these are easily fixed in the character sheet afterwards, so while it's not a big deal, I am sure this is not intended behavior.

I attempted this process multiple times and even rolled up other dummy characters to try, all with the same result.

Moderator: Moved to Wizard Bugs
    Thanks TungstenShark, I'll take a look at that.

Minor Error with D&D5e Character Generator

Order clerics are not getting their Bonus Proficiencies

* Heavy Armor
    * Intimidation
    * Persuasion

MOD: Moved to Wizard bugs
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; August 10th, 2021 at 09:32.

Thread Information