FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 55 of 104 First ... 545535455565765 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by FG_Wraith View Post
    Currently you cannot select those for anything other than the official Wizards of the Coast 5E classes. I will be looking into adding that functionality for custom classes, however.
    Ahh, I see. Thanks for the reply!

spell list error with fighter class (5e)

Using 5e ruleset, Windows 10, no modules loaded other than the basics, creating a human fighter. When I go to the spells tab (because they'll have the magic initiate feat) it generates the error:
    [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "charwizard/scripts/charwizard_spelllist.lua"]:85: bad argument #1 to 'upper' (string expected, got nil)

Full logs attached.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by digimatt View Post
    Using 5e ruleset, Windows 10, no modules loaded other than the basics, creating a human fighter. When I go to the spells tab (because they'll have the magic initiate feat) it generates the error:
    [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "charwizard/scripts/charwizard_spelllist.lua"]:85: bad argument #1 to 'upper' (string expected, got nil)

Full logs attached.
    Thanks for the report. I'll get that fixed.

Seems like Paladin fighting styles are not showing up in the creation wizard.

I have noticed that if you go over your spell count 0/3 and then delete both cantrip and 1st level spells that the spell count is off. if you switch screens it will correct itself.
    i.e. wizard 0/3 cantrips at level 1. add 4 cantrips and then remove 1. it goes to 2/3 from 4/3. remove them all and it goes to -1/3. switch to any other screen and come back and it's 0/3

Quote Originally Posted by jmwalkerjr View Post
    Seems like Paladin fighting styles are not showing up in the creation wizard.
    There's no selectable options for Fighting styles - so you won't see them specifically in the Wizard. You will see them in the character's ability tab once the character has been saved. You can then choose your fighting style from there. Video three here shows how to set them up as a fighter - but much of the same will apply to the Paladin https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...112#post492112
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    There's no selectable options for Fighting styles - so you won't see them specifically in the Wizard. You will see them in the character's ability tab once the character has been saved. You can then choose your fighting style from there. Video three here shows how to set them up as a fighter - but much of the same will apply to the Paladin https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...112#post492112
    Thanks, I will look at that.

Draconic Resilience create an error at levelling up basically it is resetted you need to remove it and apply again.
    UTC +2
    Italian DM
    Italian/English Player

Quote Originally Posted by Drogo210 View Post
    Draconic Resilience create an error at levelling up basically it is resetted you need to remove it and apply again.
    I cannot replicate that situation, could you provide a bit more instruction?

Sure, on the left 1 level on the right second level both have Dracon Resilience but look the armor class.

Immagine 2021-07-27 201340.jpg
    UTC +2
    Italian DM
    Italian/English Player

Thread Information