DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 44 of 104 First ... 3442434445465494 ... Last
    Completely within the character wizard.

Quote Originally Posted by ZelieDad View Post
    Completely within the character wizard.
    Great, could you export that character and PM it to me?

Thank you!

We are having the same issue, except that most players successfully leveled up using the character wizard, while the barbarian character got the same errors as in the previous posts and essentially won't save. They all updated FG before the game today.

Quote Originally Posted by sterlinghershey View Post
    We are having the same issue, except that most players successfully leveled up using the character wizard, while the barbarian character got the same errors as in the previous posts and essentially won't save. They all updated FG before the game today.
    Could you PM the Barbarian character as well? It would be a help to compare them. Thank you.

Hello,

I just bought the Ultimate licence for my gaming group. We're thrilled with the software in general, save for one problem. The party scout is a Tiefling and uses the bloodlines from Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes. Which I did make sure to both buy the dlc and shared the volume. The check mark is green on my side and on hers the volume is loaded as well. When either of us go to the character creation wizard and try to make a Tiefling there are no Sub-Race options. With the other characters, Eladrin (DMG), 2 Dragonborn, and one Half-Elf it was seamless. So are we doing something wrong as we are new to the software or ..?

Thank you.
    Miastra

Quote Originally Posted by Miastra View Post
    Hello,

I just bought the Ultimate licence for my gaming group. We're thrilled with the software in general, save for one problem. The party scout is a Tiefling and uses the bloodlines from Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes. Which I did make sure to both buy the dlc and shared the volume. The check mark is green on my side and on hers the volume is loaded as well. When either of us go to the character creation wizard and try to make a Tiefling there are no Sub-Race options. With the other characters, Eladrin (DMG), 2 Dragonborn, and one Half-Elf it was seamless. So are we doing something wrong as we are new to the software or ..?

Thank you.
    Miastra
    Hi Miastra,
    No, you're doing everything right. Currently there is a bug with the Tieflings, I just finished up adding a couple of features and some bug fixes, and this is part of what I am currently working on. It should be ready for the next Character Wizard update.

Thanks for the bug report!

Awesome thank you! I'll let our Scout know to just be a little patient. Appreciate the quick reply. Have a good one!

Hello, thanks for always for your updates, I love how much better the character wizard has improved recently.

I'd like to mention that if you pick your spell from the character wizard, the spellcasting group has no ability assigned to it. It would be fine if I can just change one level group and the other adjusts, but it seemed that they were considered different groups, so I have to assign the ability manually for each spell level group. (image attached to better illustrate my point)

fgwiz-spellability.JPG

If I may ask, the "Spells" group that get automatically created if you add spell through drag and drop seemed to be working perfectly (they have the class's spellcasting and automatically assigns added spells into separate level yet still part of the same group), could the spells added from the character wizard works the same way?

Quote Originally Posted by fatmoocow View Post
    Hello, thanks for always for your updates, I love how much better the character wizard has improved recently.

I'd like to mention that if you pick your spell from the character wizard, the spellcasting group has no ability assigned to it. It would be fine if I can just change one level group and the other adjusts, but it seemed that they were considered different groups, so I have to assign the ability manually for each spell level group. (image attached to better illustrate my point)

fgwiz-spellability.JPG

If I may ask, the "Spells" group that get automatically created if you add spell through drag and drop seemed to be working perfectly (they have the class's spellcasting and automatically assigns added spells into separate level yet still part of the same group), could the spells added from the character wizard works the same way?
    Thank you. The powers were meant to work the same way as the drag and drop but there was a bug. It's getting fixed and will be in the next Character Wizard update.

Hello again,

During character creation if you create a paladin you get options to choose Battleaxe, +1 / +2 / & +3. Thought you guys should know.

Take care.

Magical weapons at character creation.png
    Last edited by Miastra; April 20th, 2021 at 01:02. Reason: Forgot to add the attached image.

Thread Information