FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 32 of 104 First ... 2230313233344282 ... Last
    When we are creating new characters, we noticed that the starting equipment is not added to the inventory after it is selected and the creation saved/finalized.
    Is this bug or we miss something during creation?
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Edit: FG Classic

Enter name, dwarf, mountain dwarf, smiths tools, NEXT, leave default (standard array), NEXT, Barbarian, Athletics, Intimidation, NEXT, Gladiator, Bagpipes, NEXT,

Script Error: [string "charwizard/scripts/charwizard_kitlist.lua"]:1252: bad argument #2 to 'setValue' (string expected, got userdata)
    Last edited by cas206; March 7th, 2021 at 16:34.

Quote Originally Posted by cas206 View Post
    Edit: FG Classic

Enter name, dwarf, mountain dwarf, smiths tools, NEXT, leave default (standard array), NEXT, Barbarian, Athletics, Intimidation, NEXT, Gladiator, Bagpipes, NEXT,

Script Error: [string "charwizard/scripts/charwizard_kitlist.lua"]:1252: bad argument #2 to 'setValue' (string expected, got userdata)
    Thanks for the detailed steps, just fixed it and it will be appearing in the next patch. Bagpiper gladiator dwarven barbarians should never be prevented from adventuring.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    When we are creating new characters, we noticed that the starting equipment is not added to the inventory after it is selected and the creation saved/finalized.
    Is this bug or we miss something during creation?
    Could you describe what you're doing prior to the character save? I can't seem to replicate this problem.

- Fantasy Grounds Unity
    - New 5e Campaign, No Extensions, Data Modules: Option "5E - All Rules" (i have all official rule-content & adventures)

I'm currently testing the character wizard for the first time, in which I'm trying to recreate a player character from my round of dndbeyound. I can reproduce an error each time, i use following options:

1. Race: Gnome / Forest Gnome
    [Next]
    2. Stats (Standard Array): 8,13,14,15,12,10
    [Next]
    3a. Class: Wizard
    3b. Skill Profiency: Arcana, History
    3c. Select Tasha Class Options: Additional Wizard Spells
    [Next]
    4a. Background: Archaeologist
    4b. Languages: Draconic
    4c. Skill Profiency: Investigation
    [Next]
    [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "charwizard/scripts/charwizard_kitlist.lua"]: 636: attempt to index global 'wa' (a nil value).

If i go on Save, there is an empty inventory, if i choose "Dagger" + "Scholar's Pack"... do you know a long inventory list? i think there is each ****ing item on the list...

I think the Class-Template Wizard is defect, i have try a few different options, and reduce the rules.Only with the Wizard i get this error...
    Last edited by Simerion; March 8th, 2021 at 18:09.

Quote Originally Posted by Simerion View Post
    - Fantasy Grounds Unity
    - New 5e Campaign, No Extensions, Data Modules: Option "5E - All Rules" (i have all official rule-content & adventures)

I'm currently testing the character wizard for the first time, in which I'm trying to recreate a player character from my round of dndbeyound. I can reproduce an error each time, i use following options:

1. Race: Gnome / Forest Gnome
    [Next]
    2. Stats (Standard Array): 8,13,14,15,12,10
    [Next]
    3a. Class: Wizard
    3b. Skill Profiency: Arcana, History
    3c. Select Tasha Class Options: Additional Wizard Spells
    [Next]
    4a. Background: Archaeologist
    4b. Languages: Draconic
    4c. Skill Profiency: Investigation
    [Next]
    [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "charwizard/scripts/charwizard_kitlist.lua"]: 636: attempt to index global 'wa' (a nil value).

If i go on Save, there is an empty inventory, if i choose "Dagger" + "Scholar's Pack"... do you know a long inventory list? i think there is each ****ing item on the list...

I think the Class-Template Wizard is defect, i have try a few different options, and reduce the rules.Only with the Wizard i get this error...
    Thanks for the report. It's fixed and should be a part of the next patch.

Hello.

Is it possible to add the feature for CUSTOMIZING ORIGIN as the latest option of TASHA's so we can choose where to place the racial bonuses at character creation?

Other thing: the log for Adventurers League is outdated, it is possible to update it according to new rules of Adventurers League? Someone yesterday during an AL game pointed out this. Would be nice to keep AL logs inside the character.

Thanks
    Neuronblaster GM on warhorn.net

The first is already available - see image. You can also assign ability scores however you want by just typing the number into the box.

The second would require adjustment to the character sheet rather than anything to do with the Wizard
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; March 12th, 2021 at 10:32.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Tried the wizard for levelling up for the first time:

I got an error when opening the spells in the char wizard on a client. No problems at the DM side. Loaded more modules, and the problem disappeared. Tried without extensions without the extra modules, not an issue. I'm not going to figure out which extension it is, but will just post this as a warning for others: if players get an error, try with loading the relevant modules with spell info etc. The extension Fantasy Grounds Better Module Window can be useful for this: the name is a matter of opinion, but it can push a pre defined set of modules to connected players.

I get an error when opening my rogue spells lvl 1 in the char wizard. Client en DM side: [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "button_spelllevel_1"]:23: 'for' limit must be a number
    Opening my wizard spells does work. I'll attach my character sheet. I did rename some things, so that could be it. Got a group for my Forest Gnome, Rogue (because of Arcane Trickster) and Wizard spells in my action tab. Extensions loaded or not doesn't matter.

Levelling up my rogue did add hitpoints, but not the additional Uncanny Dodge feature which it should have gotten at level 6. Did not test that one without extensions yet, but don't think it would matter.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Milmoor; March 12th, 2021 at 11:53.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    The first is already available - see image. You can also assign ability scores however you want by just typing the number into the box.

The second would require adjustment to the character sheet rather than anything to do with the Wizard
    It is not Custome lineage what I mean but Customizing origin, that let's you choose where to place the racial bonuses. There is no mean to change the racial bonuses at creation, only by hand after having saved the character acting on the character sheet itself. Or am I missing something?
    Neuronblaster GM on warhorn.net

Thread Information