5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 15 of 104 First ... 513141516172565 ... Last
    @FG_Wraith, are you still looking for a crashlog for the warlock class when attempting to create a character via the wizard? If so, I ran into the same font related crash that was reported earlier, and managed to get some logs put together while attempting to create a human based Warlock.
    Last edited by stoehovve; October 28th, 2020 at 00:14.

Quote Originally Posted by stoehovve View Post
    @FG_Wraith, are you still looking for a crashlog for the warlock class when attempting to create a character via the wizard? If so, I ran into the same font related crash that was reported earlier, and managed to get some logs put together while attempting to create a human based Warlock.
    Definitely. You can send me a pm with an image or link if you want.

Minor bug I think. In the 5E Sword Coast Adventiurer's Guide, the Urban Bounty Hunter is supposed to have four skill options and they are duplicated in the Character Wizard for a total of eight. Doesn't show if I drag and drop the background. It doesn't seem to break anything.

!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    !

The subraces of Tiefling from Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes do not show up. The variants from Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide does show up.

Thanks guys. The Tiefling one has a fix, but I was holding off using it to see if I could find something that wasn't so specific and could be more generalized. I'll get something put up for the Urban Bounty Hunter as well.

Hi Last week while running the Tomb of Annihilation in the Omu map in the Ijins shrine (03.18.02 10b. Puzzle Floor) (trap Poison Darts) they are coded wrong i attacked one of the PC with one and the damage rolled too many dice i think about 16 1d4's instead of just the one I did not dare rool the 2d6 because it would kill the PC. I noticed that it had dots instead of comma's in front the damage on the piercing and poison damage rolls, once i replaced the dots with comma's it worked normally.

PCs can't level up

I'm running a 5E campaign and just had my PCs level up (great lvl up button by the way). But no one can actually level up. I've attached a screenshot showing what they are seeing. I tried leveling up a NPC I custom created and it leveled the NPC up on the character sheet but in the PC tab (right side of the screen) it still shows their original level. Also, when they click save it creates a new blank character with their name on it in the PC tab.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by quirkygamer; November 7th, 2020 at 21:22.

Quote Originally Posted by quirkygamer View Post
    I'm running a 5E campaign and just had my PCs level up (great lvl up button by the way). But no one can actually level up. I've attached a screenshot showing what they are seeing. I tried leveling up a NPC I custom created and it leveled the NPC up on the character sheet but in the PC tab (right side of the screen) it still shows their original level. Also, when they click save it creates a new blank character with their name on it in the PC tab.
    Thanks Quirky. While I try to track that down, what module is sharpshooter from? I'll use it to try and replicate the error.

Quote Originally Posted by FG_Wraith View Post
    Thanks Quirky. While I try to track that down, what module is sharpshooter from? I'll use it to try and replicate the error.
    Player's Handbook. Also, I tried creating another NPC and leveling it. Hit points didn't move. I forgot but an NPC also shared they couldn't level their HP.
    Last edited by quirkygamer; November 8th, 2020 at 00:11. Reason: Additional information.

Blog Entries
    When you say "NPC"... you don't mean an actual NPC as a FG data object type accessed through the 'NPC' button do you? Because those are not "Characters" and can't be managed through the Character Wizard.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information