FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 12 of 104 First ... 210111213142262 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Welcome!

Script errors are usually due to extensions. Have you verified the issue when no extensions are loaded? Also, given this is with the Character Wizard in 5E, it might be something with the CW itself. But, it's been requested by the CW developer that issues related to the CW get posted in this thread; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Reports-(2020)
    I'll check that thread out, and see if they can test with no extensions. Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaris View Post
    I'll check that thread out, and see if they can test with no extensions. Thanks!
    (lol, you replied while I was moving it to the thread. Tied this all up )

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Edited: moved here while I was posting. My bad!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Voltaris; October 10th, 2020 at 21:57. Reason: Moved by admin/mod I think

Quote Originally Posted by FG_Wraith View Post
    Thanks guys, both are fixed and should be in the test branch this week.
    FYI, still not seeing the Saving Throw Proficiencies.

A couple bugs. I just picked up Volo's Guide due to the sale and have two issues. If I use the Orc race from Volo's, but not the Orc from Eberon) it throws a log error but continues. It might be due to a recent change removing the intelligence penalty.

And if I select Triton from Volo's guide as a race in the character wizard, it has no ability score modifiers while it should have three.

None are huge deals but I thought I would mention them.

!
    !

The error for the Orc seems to actually be caused by the skill choice (which also changed recently) rather than anything to do with the ability scores. For the Triton, the wording used doesn't even work with drag and drop so I'll need to change that. Not sure why it is worded the way it is since I'm fairly sure that wording would never have worked.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks guys, I'll see about tracking this down.
    I was curious if this was tracked down? I thought it might have been due to the previous update. I played with it a good month or so ago and build a Forge Cleric. However, when I want back to play with it again today I see it is not there. It seems to have disappeared in the last two updates at least I believe. It still works if you manually create your Character from scratch. You can still add them manually after you create a Character using the wizard of course. But starts defeating the purpose then.

Noticed that the Cleric I made using the Wizard, did not get proficient in their Wisdom or Charisma Saving throw.

When you use the Wizard for applying your spells, it goes by spell slots and not the number of spells you can prepare daily. IE, my character had a WIS of 18 (+4) at level 4 after an ASI boost... A cleric knows the amount of spells of Wis Mod + Level. It doesn't inform the player they CAN choose extra spells. The Wizard will allow it, but give a nice "-1" in your spell slots.

Quote Originally Posted by cboillot View Post
    FYI, still not seeing the Saving Throw Proficiencies.
    They should work in the test branch. I tested again just to be sure and I got the Saving Throw Proficiencies on the output character.

Quote Originally Posted by Cfloyd18 View Post
    I was curious if this was tracked down?
    Yes, the fix is in, I just made all three and the specialization window came up for all of them, again this is in the test branch. Are you using live or do you see this in Test?

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    The error for the Orc seems to actually be caused by the skill choice
    Yep, thanks for the find, I'll get that fixed.

They should work in the test branch. I tested again just to be sure and I got the Saving Throw Proficiencies on the output character.

Yes, the fix is in, I just made all three and the specialization window came up for all of them, again this is in the test branch. Are you using live or do you see this in Test?

I am using Live I believe. As I don't think i've been given any access to the Test connection/Server. So just waiting for this to get pushed back down to us I guess?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cfloyd18 View Post
    I am using Live I believe. As I don't think i've been given any access to the Test connection/Server. So just waiting for this to get pushed back down to us I guess?
    On the FG launch screen is a settings button. Depending upon FGC/FGU their is then an option for "Channel". It will default to "Live" and that is where you want to run your games from. But for testing you can change it to "Test" and then run an update. Be aware in FGU anything you do in Test will not normally be accessible in Live (i.e. it makes copies of your campaign data). In FGC you should use a test campaign, just in case Test changes something detrimental to your campaign.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information