DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 53 of 104 First ... 343515253545563103 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by FG_Wraith View Post
    Pending, no, but for released updates you can look in the following;

The patch notes from moon Wizard; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/filel...s_ruleset.html

as well as the release updates from lokiare on Tuesdays; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...June-15th-2021

I am finishing up a number of fixes that should appear next Tuesday and I'll try to get this one included as well.
    b..b...by NEXT TUESDAY!? ARE YOU A GOD?! SUPERHUMAN?! ALIEN?! NO MORTAL HUMAN GETS ANY PROGRAMMING DONE THAT SOON!?

I type this in AWE! Take yer time..hope you are able to include it. Ok if not. Much sooner than expected for sure! Cheers Mate!
    FG: Classic Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .(Upgraded to Unity, just waiting)
    Timezone: EDT/GMT-4 - (OHIO, USA)
    Currently Running: NONE [D&D 5e focused only]
    Current Project: To learn the mechanical platform by creating 1 day adventures from donated authors, then DM same for new users.
    FG User Profile - The Short: Navy Vet, Only plays 2 main games, wants to do more in his career of Security.

Points Unspent warning does not reappear when navigating away and back.

Steps:
    1) In the Character Selection window, click Character Wizard.
    2) Clicks the "Stats" tab.
    3) Change method to "Point Buy".
    - Note the warning "ABILITIES: POINTS UNSPENT".
    4) Navigate to a different tab.
    5) Navigate back to "Stats tab.
    - Note missing warning.
    6) Spend point.
    - Note warning appears.

Tool Proficiency selections are missing from the Class window.

Artificer: one type of artisan's tools of your choice

Bard: Three musical instruments of your choice

Monk: Choose one type of artisan’s tools or one musical instrument

Warlock patrons don't add spells to available list.

For example:
    Create a warlock using the Character Wizard.
    Choose the Archfey patron.
    Switch to the Spells tab.
    Note how the available 1st level list doesn't include Faerie Fire or Sleep.

This seems to be an issue for all patrons.

Warlocks created in the character wizard are offered the wrong choice of packs.

Should be: (a) a scholar’s pack or (b) a dungeoneer’s pack

Screen Shot 2021-06-23 at 1.38.07 PM.png

Thanks for the report Dire Weasel, I'll add as many of these as I can to the next update, the rest I'll make sure to get in the next.

Wraith, for Playability, if you skip the wizard, past level 1 creation, shouldn't I be able to do regular 'drag/drop' of abilities/skills/spells like I did with FGC on my PC Sheet? I don't 'need' the wizard right?

(I'm trying to make sure, that while things are getting worked on in the Wizard, that my players can continue as normal with 'classic' methods of PC-Generation and upkeep) -Thanks for any response on this as you work very hard to update everything!
    FG: Classic Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .(Upgraded to Unity, just waiting)
    Timezone: EDT/GMT-4 - (OHIO, USA)
    Currently Running: NONE [D&D 5e focused only]
    Current Project: To learn the mechanical platform by creating 1 day adventures from donated authors, then DM same for new users.
    FG User Profile - The Short: Navy Vet, Only plays 2 main games, wants to do more in his career of Security.

Yes, you can use drag and drop or the wizard for level up (or character creation). Both do the same thing.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Whenever the Character Wizard is opened via the button in the Character Selection window, this is emitted to the console:

[6/24/2021 10:20:46 PM] [WARNING] bitmapwidget: Logical icon (tab_races) does not exist
    [6/24/2021 10:20:46 PM] [WARNING] bitmapwidget: Logical icon (tab_stats) does not exist
    [6/24/2021 10:20:46 PM] [WARNING] bitmapwidget: Logical icon (tab_class) does not exist
    [6/24/2021 10:20:46 PM] [WARNING] bitmapwidget: Logical icon (tab_back) does not exist
    [6/24/2021 10:20:46 PM] [WARNING] bitmapwidget: Logical icon (tab_feats) does not exist
    [6/24/2021 10:20:46 PM] [WARNING] bitmapwidget: Logical icon (tab_import) does not exist

They are just warnings; and do not affect functionality.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information