DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 104 First ... 456781656 ... Last
    I think a similar issue was mentioned in a different 5e thread but I don't see it here: when making a Cleric PC, the spell slots did not appear (not prepared spells or such, the actual radio buttons denoting spell slots per level). So had to remake the character manually (which is easy enough for a 3rd level PC).

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuson View Post
    I think a similar issue was mentioned in a different 5e thread but I don't see it here: when making a Cleric PC, the spell slots did not appear (not prepared spells or such, the actual radio buttons denoting spell slots per level). So had to remake the character manually (which is easy enough for a 3rd level PC).
    Actually, all you would have needed to do is switch your actions tab to preparation mode, and manually enter in the number of active spell slots the character could have used, by updating the 0 in the spell slots fields with the appropriate number, that's current what I am doing.

I just created a Dragonborn Sorcerer (right after running an Update of FGU. The Racial Features in the character sheet, once done, linked to the Dragonborn Main Page - even though the title still read, e.g., "Breath Weapon" ...
    Dragonborn Breath Weapon.jpg

Character wizard fixes currently in Test channel for target release next week.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...974#post536974

Regards,
    JPG

Ok, I will look for that!

I appreciate your guys work!
    NinkasiNinja

Fantasy Grounds Ultimate License
    Time Zone: US Eastern (-5 GMT)
    Games desired: Star Wars FFG, D&D5e, AD&D, Patfinder 3.5, Cyberpunk, Vampire, Heroes Unlimited, Rifts

Good evening all.

After today's update I can't get the Save button to show up at all. I ran through the entire creation process but the button does not become visible. Any suggestions?

Thanks for your help!
    Attached Images Attached Images

i am also having the same issue with the creation wizard having no save button

Also not getting a save button with the creation wizard

Thread Information