5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 49 of 104 First ... 3947484950515999 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by seventhpetal View Post
    I am testing modules out for my 5E game and for some reason my Barbarian class won't save its specialization. When I level a barbarian to 3 and select a specialization it accepts it but when I save it the specialization disappears and the Features don't show up in the character sheet.
    Thanks seventhpetal, I will take a look at the Specialization problem this week and get a fix in.

Small issue with Van Richten's Guide. The Investigator's background has a skill "Or Perception". I also have duplicates of all three available skills listed in the background to choose from.

!
    !

Custom backgrounds don't seem to work with the character Wizard, Even with the proper wording.

Quote Originally Posted by BangsNaughtyBits View Post
    Small issue with Van Richten's Guide. The Investigator's background has a skill "Or Perception". I also have duplicates of all three available skills listed in the background to choose from.

!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brimstone1117 View Post
    Custom backgrounds don't seem to work with the character Wizard, Even with the proper wording.
    Thanks guys, I will take a look at the background parsing in this week's bug fixing.

Actions Tab Doesn't add Charisma Modifier for Bard Spell DCs

I used the character wizard and made a Bard and when I went to test him out the Spell Save DC wasn't adding the charisma modifier to the DC.

It added the proficiency bonus of +3 of a level 6 character. But when I used the button to show the Spell DC it comes up of 11 (8+3) but not the extra 4 for having an 18 Charisma Score

I'm assuming that you are playing 5E D&D in my questions, so let us know if you're talking about a different system.

* How did you create the character, using the character wizard or via class drag and drop?
    * Can you click on the magnifying glass next to one of the Spells headers in the Actions tab; and make sure that the base ability is set to Charisma?

Regards,
    JPG

I can replicate this if I create the Bard in the Wizard and select the spells in the Wizard. If I just create the Bard and don't select any spells in the Wizard but rather drag the spells into the actions tab then the correct DC's are worked out.

I've moved these to the Wizard Bugs thread.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by BangsNaughtyBits View Post

!
    This isn't an issue with the Character Wizard but rather the wording in the background. It should read 'and' rather than 'or'. I've taken a note to fix that.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

There seems to be a bug when creating a Rune knight. Under the spells page it lists 'eldritch knight' and when you click on that button the program will spazz out until the wizard is closed

One of my players was getting an error when leveling up their character. I tried it from my DM session, and I also received an error.

They are trying to level a rogue from level 2 to 3. Looking at the character wizard, the arcane trickster is listed on the spell tab, but none of the other roguish archetypes are listed. I have disabled all extensions, and that did not fix the issue.

I have attached the compile logs and the character in question.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information